Tasyrif22

Reaction score
Greetings all. This is probably not a new theme. But most of the time, we ask around for players we should add to the team and we get replies on the whos' who. But sometimes these highly rated players don't work for you. I had my fair share of those. So perhaps you guys could share as well. I shall start the ball rolling.

Player: Isco
Club: Malaga FC
Position: M/AM RLC
Fee: 15 - 20 million pounds
Why he shouldn't be bought: Not consistent. Physically weak so becomes injury prone.

Apologies if such a thread already exist. Peace.

Victor Anichebe not great player like but good TM will score liek 10goals in 15games get injuryed for 1month score 3 in 5 get injuryed again!

Lars Bender gives the ball away far too much and for a DM cannot win the ball.
Equiquiel Schelotto is just massively overrated for his stats, hardly scores, cannot go past a man and no assists.

Marc-Andre ter Stegen, one of the worst performances I've had from a 'keeper.

Marc-Andre ter Stegen, one of the worst performances I've had from a 'keeper.
ter Stegen is good for me!!

Agree on Isco though, signed him a few times now and have been with malaga and he is terrible, has one decent performance in 10 games. Ganso also.

Neymar, poor performances, often goes on goal-drought runs of 400+, cost me £33m

Ter Stegen is ****... wasted 19million on him, abd when he demands first team football i play him he concedes three every time, and my CB's play way worse with him in goal.

How does everyone that can't get Isco performing play him? He was great for my Arsenal team, then for my Luton save when he was 28/29-ish!

Had no issues with Ter Stegen or Isco, although I have read a few times Isco is very dependent on playing a certain way.

Only real good player I've had issues with is Jovetic and that's just due to him picking up injuries.

torres lol
I 2nd this. I just don't understand. This guy has great stats, good determination even, good work rate but never perform. I play him as an AM and as a ST but I could never get the best out of him.

although I have read a few times Isco is very dependent on playing a certain way.

Don't know the reason, but he seems to be **** no matter what role if you play him in the CM position, and is beast in the AMC position either as a Treq. or AP!

Ter Stegen and Isco.

Both very recommended.

Those of you who found them not up to scratch please fix your tactics...

i always have problems with Falcao, never seems to score an awful lot for me, prefer lewandowski and hes cheaper with cheaper wages

Ter Stegen and Isco.

Both very recommended.

Those of you who found them not up to scratch please fix your tactics...

It's not a matter of tactics for Ter Stegen. Whenever Asmir Begovic starts we concede maximum two goals, usually 1 or 0, and we usually win CB's get around 7.7. When Ter Stegen starts my team usually concedes 3-4 goals, CB's play way worse. The only changing factor is the GK.

Cabaye has played rubbish a few times in my old saves, but now he's a beast in my tactic, i think tactics have got alot to do with the team performance except from keepers, for example Wellington Nem is a RW on his preferred position but he is rubbish for me on the RW but a beast on a LW and AMC