good tactic for liverpool! try out, good results!!!

steaua bucharest<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_52761", true); </SCRIPT> , how abt the DC? The arrows should be facing back, front or just without any arrows?

steaua bucharet.....i think we need change little bit... in my half league my team starting to loss.. any idea mate????
now my team in 5th position..
emm did u think because of too many changing tactic??

Oscar Cardozo perhaps the best Target Man in the Game and if you are a low english side Makukula is also a good buy

Last edited:
ronmaiden, tbh i dont know how to make my tactic on a download link:( thats why i made it like this, but for whatever player instructions ur wondering about message me and ill send you them. i will tell exact clicks and corners\free kicks.

as far as shah...im still yet to lose because thats the only tactic i have used. dont change your tactic to much because then the players will not be used to it. also i figured out that the press conference before the game is really important...if your players dont react well, its not likely to win, if they react well then you should win.

as far as cardozo goes...hes fricken amazing but atm...im bankrupt, i have no money whatsoever:( so will be trying to get rid of players like robbie keane, albert riera, and maybe even babel.

and maybe even babel.

I'd recommend keeping hold of Babel. Very versatile player and is a very good performer in my Liverpool team. I play him as a Left Winger and he's been one of my best players in all three seasons I've played so far. He's also been voted Fans Players Of The Year on two occasions.

yooo message me the download for this tactic pls will be much appriciated

as far as cardozo goes...hes fricken amazing but atm...im bankrupt, i have no money whatsoever:( so will be trying to get rid of players like robbie keane, albert riera, and maybe even babel.
for cardozo if u offer his amount they usually accept for a bid around 7 million he is dirt cheap for his quality he has scored me 15 goals in 9 games including 4 free kicks

Hold onto Babel and Riera man they are quality. If you want to raise funds get rid of Keane and Dossena. Also, sell all of Benitez's fringe players (i.e. Benayoun, Pennant, Itandje)

babel for me isnt that great when i do play him, in real life he scares me cuz hes so built

keane im trying to get rid of...hes ***** and loads of money. next transfer window i got 3 target :cardozo,balotelli,and whatever sweeper i find, or get recommended. i've lost 1 game all season so far---was away to bayern munchen, and MIROSLAV KLOSE scored PEN in 90+3...was pretty lame FA warned afterwards lol cuz i said reffing was ***** other than that in the PREMIER LEAGUE i've scored 19 goals conceded **0**...:O might think im lieing but i swear, although im playing man utd next game so i probly will concede

i already sell babel...and i brought downing

Hmm, I know who I'd rather have...

picture.php

picture.php

Hmm, I know who I'd rather have...

picture.php

picture.php

i need left winger that prefer left foot...i sold babel quite expensive and brought downing cheap..i also taking into consideration the fifa rule on nation based players..i like to play crossing ball...so downing my choice..first i go for someone else(porto player)but quite expensive to buy..

well with the formation i dont use wingers:p so i dont need downing right now they just gave me 20m for transfers! because of my league position first player im going to buy is cardozo, then 2 new wing backs, and then after the wingbacks, 2 center defenders...i need 2 good ones with good heading i just noticed that most goals against me is cuz i lose headers