good tactic for liverpool! try out, good results!!!

Hello there!
Singaporean here and first of all, would like to thank the ts.

I'm managing Chelsea and I'm on network game with 2 of my friends.One managing City and the other Arsenal.
Lately, Roman Abramovich got himself bankrupt and forced to sell the club.New owner, lesser cash.Nevertheless, i bought some kids with high potentials that's cheap.
By the way, we are on season 2016/2017 now.

I've been losing or drawing most of my matches and was very frustrated.Till i came upon this site and saw this thread.Kudos to you ;)

Anyway fixtures before i use this tactics are ;
Chelsea 2-4 Liverpool
Blackburn 2-1 Chelsea
Chelsea 0-1 Birmingham

And lots more. Just lazy to type it out.
And here's my results after i use your tactics,
Leeds 1-3 Chelsea
Chelsea 3-1 Cardiff
Portsmouth 1-2 Chelsea
Chelsea 5-0 Middlesbrough
Man Utd 1-2 Chelsea

In Epl, my chelsea sit at 15 before new tactics, After new tactics, chelsea sitting on 7 position.
I'll upload a screenshot if you guys want.

Thanks alot !

Last edited:
no problem, i like this tactic because its very defensive, but at the same time its hella offensive:) really glad that it helped you:) im still defeated only once by bayern in the last minute by penalty, in EPL have only conceded 5 goals in 18 games:) have scored 49

steaua_bucharest..mate how your team doing??? did u try lee's tactic???

nope i didnt try lee's tactic because i dont need it:) have only lost 2 games this season, both away to good teams, so im doing just fine, ive played 27 games, won 24 lost 1 and tied 2, lost my other game in champions league due to a last minute penalty:(

good mate...i also not try yet.. emmm cardozo? inform me how cardozo form in your squad...ok..maybe i also want to buy him...:)

i buy cardozo for my 2nd season and he just superb..along with torres..we're on top..

Hmm well first game was a friendly away and won 5-0, first proper game was a scrappy 2-0 against Dinamo Kiev and first away game in the Prem was a 3-1 defeat to Middlesboro!!! not the best of starts!!

tq mate..how ur team doing??:)
i start my 3rd season right now..won all 4 game right now...

out from fa cup and carling cup...bcoz of using fringe and young players...now cl clash with lyon on 2nd leg..1st leg is a draw(come 2 goals from behind)

juz played against lyon..win 4-1(cardozo scored twice)
forgot to tell u...i'm just beaten once(against chelsea)in the league...and now standing top:D:D

in league,fa and carling cup they doing so well...but in cl not so good just now i lost to galatasary2-1.. 2 red card(witsel n gerrard).. i think this tactic not suitable for cl (just my opinion) emm how about u mate?? any comment or suggestion???

can you please upload teh tactic somewhere?
like to try this one with köln in the geman bundesliga...

ufo..better ask steaua bucharest to post it bcoz i'm not using this formation snce my team playing well..any changes will cost u...shah..i see this tactic gud but if the opposition team (like rmad ac mlan or inter a.k.a big teams)is using counter attack,u have to face the risk...my suggest..u can use wb but don't go forward often..in the middle is enough to create chance or open more space..

when u play in cl dont put arrows on the wingbacks because that way your playing with to much attacking mentality. i use no arrows in cl, and so far...well im in semi final, 2nd leg against Juve at Anfield, won first leg in Italy 3-1, my main man Seleznyov had a hat trick...btw Eugene Seleznyov from Shakhtar is best forward in the game.