good tactic for liverpool! try out, good results!!!

and one last thing before i need to go. i jus lost to man city 1-0 in semi of the FA cup. i noticed 2 times my players ran round the keeper to give themselves an open goal yet instead of jus placing it they missed by miles wide. its frustrating. not to mention i had 23 shots and didnt score yet man city had 3 and scored :mad:;(;-:)o;|X|

sell riera u dont need him. sell lame players that benitez bought for no reason... like skrtel, itandje, arbeloa, dossena...etc

Wait a minute, I thought you said you knew something about football. Skrtel and Arbeloa have both been good signings. Itandje came in to do a job and he did it.

arbeloa is gud..but we need fresh blood that better than arbeloa..but i disagree about selling skrtel..

arbeloa is gud..but we need fresh blood that better than arbeloa..but i disagree about selling skrtel..

i agree. im using skrtel as a backup for carra and agger and itandje is only on the game to moan about how he isnt playin. arbeloa is really good tbh and when i used zhirkov as my left mid riera was a brilliant substitiute and set up alot of goals. but im happy to get rid of him for the amount i did. alls i need now is a sweeper and i think il be the complete outfit (well...nearly) and i have the sweeper signed im just waiting a month for end of season

Last edited:
i hate liverpools chairpeople. they made me sell alonso...now i gotta find a player with quality in the last few days of the transfer window

arbeloa...isnt good, lots of better wing backs, i dont use this tactic anymore, thats why i said sell arbeloa...

arbeloa...isnt good, lots of better wing backs, i dont use this tactic anymore, thats why i said sell arbeloa...

if u found a better one can u put it up please. because while i seem to dominate the opposition i cannot score
i find myself conceding within the first minute and then the opponents cant get through but i can only score at most 2. and typically every match i concede in injury time. i havent even had a difficult game yet and i already on my 3rd loss in 7 prem games. people say cardozo is the best in the game but he cant seem to score.

join the club at the moment i cant even hit the target 15 chances and 1 on target, game is just false and to hard....

join the club at the moment i cant even hit the target 15 chances and 1 on target, game is just false and to hard....

yeah im finding that
im not as bad as that but im gettin maybe 20 on goal and 10 on target but only scorin 1. i have 2 of the best strikers in the world and maybe the best attacking mid in the world. yet they couldnt score in a brixton brothel

Last edited:
i use bakary sagna as wing back...arbeloa...slow, lazy, old..and just not good lol

its not makin the chances thats the problem its taking them. torres and cardozo just cant score for some reason. and btw i use faubert and zhirkov. i had em both since first season and all my training is up full stars so they are both 19 pace and 18 crossing sorta area with all other stats being above average. its definately not my players. i was looking at people like adebayor and rooney and ronaldo and thinking their stats werent all that good compared with my gerrard and torres. its jus something stupid about my game. 2 of my friends won prem title first season. ive used both their tactics with the exact same players and got fired both times. i really dont get it

uhhhm who are your forwards? if u want good forward look for: eugene seleznyov, keirrison, rodrigo palacio, or pavel pogrebnyak...

i would personally go with seleznyov...hes scoring machine for me

can u tell us how about their instructions? Are u put him as a target man?

2 the last 2 posters. the first one: if you read earlier back it explains why it hasnt been updated and this is because steaua doesnt know how to. ronmaiden then very helpfully spent a while uploading screens of the formation, instructions and player instructions.

can u tell us how about their instructions? Are u put him as a target man?
look at the first 2 or 3 pages. there are screens showing all you want to know.

im not sure if you can read or not...read the first page where it tells u what u need to put as instructions...