good tactic for liverpool! try out, good results!!!

ill inform you guys about my QPR game since im taking a break from liverpool:) can anyone tell me how to upload pics?

gud stuff ronmaiden...but why in 9th place....still early on the season??

yah hes still early, he just recently started that game because he wanted to try out the tactic

i havent been on this topic as much because im playing my QPR game and i just got promoted to EPL:D

want to upload steaua??
go to 'go advanced' in quick reply(below the last post)..find 'clip' icon and click it...and u will know...

then after u upload u're pic...close the window and click in the message box...and click the clip button again...

no i got better tactic on my QPR thats why i want to show it:) i also want to show my progress.

i looked for it but i still cant find it, where is the button:( i wanna show u my other tactic and QPR game

oh as in clip u meant picture..i thought words said clip, thanks, ill ask sean for complete info so he can tell me...im confused

lol u aint that bad:) i rllyy wanna post my QPR its really good..i found tactic thats working good..im even winning in UEFA...with QPR...wth? yah winning games like 3-2 home and away which is great even though i dont like conceding, doesnt bug me in europe.

ahh good, got fair draw in europe 3rd qualifying stage...against inverness:) i might have chance...winning 2-1 away from home! yes! ehehe QPR...what an amazing season so far:p next yr i might leave though if i get good offer from somewhere else