Good TV Shows?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kris

Reaction score
Right well like most of you i am now finished lost,heroes,prison break finished agges ago etc etc.

I need another good show to watch. Maybe one thats been out for ages that i just have not watched. Now i know Sean and Gregor pwn for good tv but i wanna see what everyone else can recommend?

if you have time The Wire and Deadwood are really good shows, but very slow

i like house i will need to dl season 3 and ill have a look into the wire etc

Have you seen Sleeper Cell or Dexter? If you havn't deffinately try and get them, there's only been two seasons of Sleeper Cell so there's not much to catch up on and a new season of Dexter starts in October/September so you'll be ready for that aswell. Oh and did I mention Dexter is :wub:.

Now i know Sean and Gregor pwn for good tv but i wanna see what everyone else can recommend?

What about me? :(

youve just invalided your opinion by saying Dream Team.

Shameless is good, got **** but then got slightly better again, first 2 season are the best. Hustle is all good cept the latest season which was quite dull.

Edit* This describes it better than I can:

Orphaned at the age of three and harboring a traumatic secret, Dexter (Michael C. Hall) was adopted by a Miami police officer who recognized his homicidal tendencies and taught him to channel his gruesome passion for human dissection in a "constructive" way—by killing only heinous criminals (such as child molesters, mob assassins, and serial killers of the innocent) who have slipped through the justice system. To satisfy his interest in blood and to facilitate his own crimes, Dexter works as a blood spatter analyst for the Miami police. Although his drive to kill is unflinching, he is easily able to emulate normal emotions and keep up his appearance as a socially-responsible human being. He is well-liked by most of his colleagues, his girlfriend, and her children.

I enjoyed it although it was very short.

sounds good but i cant find it on ebay :(

I like Without A Trace, nice and light so quite enjoyable.

The Shield man, The Shield. You can get up to season 5 on Ebay or Play o Amazon now. Gripping viewing Kris me old knocker

youve just invalided your opinion by saying Dream Team.

Shameless is good, got **** but then got slightly better again, first 2 season are the best. Hustle is all good cept the latest season which was quite dull.

Simmer, dream team was quality.

Weeds is pretty good. I recommend you watch that!

sounds good but i cant find it on ebay :(

Oooh have a good luck for Decter it's great. Well worth a watch :D

Why has nobody mentioned 24, it's absolutely class. Although i do concede season 6 wasn't the best, but still great. It was hard to live up to season 5.

i already watch 24. Just started season 6 the other day when Jack got released from Prison :O

if you want that dexter go on limewire and click direct connect, then type 69.114.114.21:33554. this guy's got all of the episodes of dexter and nearly every other t.v show thats worth watching. just got 3 series' worth of scrubs from him ;)

Just seen an advert on tv advertising Dexter. It's going to be on FX soon. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.