Goodbye & Goodluck CMH9090

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 56
  • Views Views 3K

JP Woody

Reaction score
As you may or may not know, on August the 2nd one of the site's Moderator's and more popular members CMH9090 will be leaving the site for a while to do his Singapore national service.

Im sure many of you here would like wish him luck and a speedy return to the site. Myself and Kris will be especially upset by this as it means we cant rely on CMH to do our moderating work for us for a while. :P

Seriously though, good luck and take care. Hope to see you back on the site soon.

Good luck. Be safe, and we'll see you back on the site soon :)

cheers, everyone. fully appreciate your kind wishes. :D

just a few words to say though.....

1. It has been pretty enjoyable as I get to interact with people from all over the world.

2. Not very happy at being enlisted, but well, there's no point complaining since all the men in our country have to go through it some day.

3. Am delighted at being appointed to be a mod and learnt how to control my temperament (pretty aggressive in the past)

4. Will be able to book out on weekends after 2 weeks of in camp training and will come online so that you guys won't miss me :P

5. Good luck to everyone who applied to be mods! :D

Already VM'd you but best of luck mate. :)

Looking forward to your return. :)

Can't say I'm really jealous of what you're about to do but good luck and stay safe! :)

It was a good little chat we had via PM a few days ago mate, and I'm sure you'll return to the site your usual friendly, bubbly self.

All the best and good luck.

cheers, everyone. fully appreciate your kind wishes. :D

just a few words to say though.....

1. It has been pretty enjoyable as I get to interact with people from all over the world.

2. Not very happy at being enlisted, but well, there's no point complaining since all the men in our country have to go through it some day.

3. Am delighted at being appointed to be a mod and learnt how to control my temperament (pretty aggressive in the past)

4. Will be able to book out on weekends after 2 weeks of in camp training and will come online so that you guys won't miss me :P

5. Good luck to everyone who applied to be mods! :D

Its not a great situation to be in epecially as you have no choice in it, however try and take a positive view on it. It will be a learning experience for sure, try and take as much away from the experiece as you can, hopefully you will learn some new things that may serve you well in later life and maybe meet some new friends too.

As Winston Churchill once said:
" A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist though sees the opportunity in every difficulty"

Good Luck Mate.All the Best,

Last edited:
Back