Goodbye & Goodluck CMH9090

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 56
  • Views Views 3K
Good luck Cmh, have fun and stay safe, and I look forward to having you back on the site sooner rather than later. :)

Here is the current NS System:

-First 3 months,cadets have to live in the camp every weekday and are only allowed to come home on weekends and then they have to go back

-After that,they will be entitled duties such as clerk,commando etc. for which they will only have to go at certain times everday like 9 to 6,like a job yeah and you get paid and stuff

cmh get the clerk job as then you get to have a AC Room and everything:)

Dont really know you but good luck and can i ask what is national services is it like the army?

Dont really know you but good luck and can i ask what is national services is it like the army?

All men in Singapore when they reach the age of 18 must spend 2 years in the Army instead of going to university or stuff.You can still go to Night College though...

Goodbye, cmh9090, and good luck. See you soon :)

All men in Singapore when they reach the age of 18 must spend 2 years in the Army instead of going to university or stuff.You can still go to Night College though...

Doesnt that put lives into danger if every man at the age of 18 has to do national service what if they where physically or worse mantally disabled? Not saying you are cmh9090 ;)

Doesnt that put lives into danger if every man at the age of 18 has to do national service what if they where physically or worse mantally disabled? Not saying you are cmh9090 ;)

I am sure there are extinuating circumstances that will mean some people don't have to do it.

Obviusly then they are excused not to go for it

good luck never really talked to you, but where always the first to give advice on who should i buy and sell :)
im sure time will fly and you will be back before you know it ;)

Goodbye and Goodluck pal. You will be missed.

Wish you all the best my fellow countrymate~! Enjoy your NS life as much as you can as it's only once in a lifetime experience. Last but not least, good luck in everything you do! (H)

Back