Goodbye & Goodluck CMH9090

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 56
  • Views Views 3K
Wish you all the best my fellow countrymate~! Enjoy your NS life as much as you can as it's only once in a lifetime experience. Last but not least, good luck in everything you do! (H)

According to my Uncle,Its the worst experience but it does toughen you up

Doesnt that put lives into danger if every man at the age of 18 has to do national service what if they where physically or worse mantally disabled? Not saying you are cmh9090 ;)
Hmm, to be frank, there are people who try to injure/hurt themselves (serious injuries) so that they'll be exempted from NS.

For men who have slight mental disabilities (eg. ADHD, anxiety disorder) will still be enlisted. The only difference is that they dont get to carry firearms in the training and will go for modified basic military training instead and later get assigned to clerk/storemen vocations :)

You're so gonna come back looking like this Junior ;)

039_1071.jpg

Hmm, to be frank, there are people who try to injure/hurt themselves (serious injuries) so that they'll be exempted from NS.

For men who have slight mental disabilities (eg. ADHD, anxiety disorder) will still be enlisted. The only difference is that they dont get to carry firearms in the training and will go for modified basic military training instead and later get assigned to clerk/storemen vocations :)

Get Clerk man,its the easiest job there:)

dont be a commando you gotta eat frogs:S

Take care of yourself Junior. Speak to you soon I'm sure.

According to my Uncle,Its the worst experience but it does toughen you up

I've just completed my NS about 10 months back and imo, it's not the worst experience ever. I did enjoy my life there as well as learning more new things and make new friends. Sometimes i do miss those days though :)

Good luck CMH, see you on here soon with your player knowledge. ;)

:wub:

Good luck cmh. I never spoke with you but you were always helpful on the forums.

Good luck mate. Tough thing to do and hope you stay safe and well.

good luck mate and I will say it for everyone, we look forward to your safe return

Tax not doing the night shift while Junior is gone (A)

Good luck, be safe and enjoy the experience. Most of us here will never operate a firearm either, so enjoy and don't shoot yourself.

Back