Google Chrome Help

Are you connecting via a wireless router? You can try going to options -> change proxy settings ->LAN settings -> Tick automatically detect settings..

maybe change to firefox? :D

Firefox>Chrome

If not then reinstall or go on some crappy chrome forum and look for help?

Bump...Anyone this is getting really annoying?

Honestly don't know mate. The only suggestions I could think of you said haven't worked. Maybe just use a different browser. Chrome is the best but Firefox ain't too bad either ;)

Firefox is too slow...Chrome looks awesome.

Maybe Try IE

never had any problems with it

Internet Explorer is *****.

have you checked through all the options in chrome and made sure nothing strange is ticked or something

Right I have literally tryed everything the only way I can think of is too remove Internet Explorer but I can't find it on the list of removable programs within Control Panel?

Try deleting all of your history and cookies. Is all else fails, use Firefox.

Done that and as said before Firefox is rubbish.

Done all that

---------- Post added at 06:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:18 PM ----------

Im on opera now Jake but it crashes too much.

Thats weird, I've never had any problems with chrome. Can you connect using IE? If you cant connect using IE, you may need to manually add your routers proxy settings.

Yeah I can connect with IE.

Blame your internet connection/computer. Firefox is almost certainly not to blame. I have been using it for 8 years now and have never had any issues.

I doubt IE will be stopping chrome working in any way. I have Firefox, IE and chrome all installed and they all work. Maybe your pc just hates google?