Got An Ipad?

Average Joe

Reaction score
Anybody on here got and Ipad? I fancy getting an Ipad 2 but not sure they're worth the money! Seem to generally be about £470 for a 32 gig :(

Got myself a 16 gig wifi iPad2. :)

It's my baby. I use it a lot, ever since my iPod got lost. I use it for everything: music, email, taking notes in lectures, gaming, dicking around in garageband, et cetera. It is a lot of money, mind.

Got 20 at work and I ******* hate them! They're just a glorified e-mail system. Their charge lasts for all of one day so I have to recharge them ALL THE TIME!

Got myself a 16 gig wifi iPad2. :)

It's my baby. I use it a lot, ever since my iPod got lost. I use it for everything: music, email, taking notes in lectures, gaming, dicking around in garageband, et cetera. It is a lot of money, mind.

I have an old Ipod touch (**** now, battery dies so fast so rarely use it!) I fancy an Ipad. Would a 16 gig be big enough you reckon? Not very big into music so that wouldnt be taking up much space...

Got 20 at work and I ******* hate them! They're just a glorified e-mail system. Their charge lasts for all of one day so I have to recharge them ALL THE TIME!

What do you use them for all day? I find mine lasts a couple days, at very least.

I have an old Ipod touch (**** now, battery dies so fast so rarely use it!) I fancy an Ipad. Would a 16 gig be big enough you reckon? Not very big into music so that wouldnt be taking up much space...

Mine has a shitload of games and about 6 gigs worth of songs on it, coupled with a whole load of other stuff and some movies, and I've still got about 2 gigs left. Make of that what you will.

It's the kids that use them and they get their snotty fingerprints all over them. God knows what they do on them, I download educational apps for them to use but they're all rubbish. Only time I've used one is to download scrubs on to and watch in my spare time.

It's definately the constant cleaning and charging of 20 iPads that has put me off them so my thoughts abotu them are probably daft, don't listen to me XD.

Mine has a shitload of games and about 6 gigs worth of songs on it, coupled with a whole load of other stuff and some movies, and I've still got about 2 gigs left. Make of that what you will.

That ent bad then! Can you reccomend any apps for it? I might look at a 16 gig now lol

It's the kids that use them and they get their snotty fingerprints all over them. God knows what they do on them, I download educational apps for them to use but they're all rubbish. Only time I've used one is to download scrubs on to and watch in my spare time.

It's definately the constant cleaning and charging of 20 iPads that has put me off them so my thoughts abotu them are probably daft, don't listen to me XD.

Haha, makes sense now. I imagine if an iPad isn't in use all day then it might last longer. Not to mention being used by someone other than ****** kids. :p

That ent bad then! Can you reccomend any apps for it? I might look at a 16 gig now lol

Garageband is cool to jam around on, Sleep is dead useful as an alarm clock, Paperport notes is useful, Shazam always comes in handy. Get yourself Fruit Ninja too, and possibly Worms.

Haha, makes sense now. I imagine if an iPad isn't in use all day then it might last longer. Not to mention being used by someone other than ****** kids. :p

Garageband is cool to jam around on, Sleep is dead useful as an alarm clock, Paperport notes is useful, Shazam always comes in handy. Get yourself Fruit Ninja too, and possibly Worms.

Had worms once, it was....uncomfortable.....!

They look really good but it is alot of money for somthing to **** about on lol. Does Flash work on them?

Flash doesn't work, which is another reason why I don't like them.

Hmmm, thats pretty lame. So you cant watch videos in the Ipads browser?

It has a Youtube app built in but I've never used it, ****** school has blocked it. You'd think being an IT Technician I'd be able to access it but noooo, same as all the others! Pfft. I'm in a grumpy mood today.

Its overpriced and over-glorfied IMO, costs £400 when you could get another tablet for £150 that does the same bar the apps, although Andriod marketplace is catching up. And they don't even run flash. I'd never buy one myself, unless I have uber amounts of money.

Download the Skyfire app it has flash built in IIRC, costs a quid brah.

my dad got an Ipad 2 for his birthday from his girlfriend but I almost guarantee he will only use it as a glorified **** scratcher and will spill beer on it :P I would never buy one, not worth it I think. Still got my ipod touch which is basically just a smaller version of the same thing

Shall be getting one on the 25th of January. I develop apps for it and iPhone at uni, so uno, should be quite fun.

Shall be getting one on the 25th of January. I develop apps for it and iPhone at uni, so uno, should be quite fun.

UNO is ok, get some funny people on there. I'd stick to FM though..

Back