Got enraged when playing the game

AgentVinz

Reaction score
Have you guys ever enraged when playing? Such as stomping the floor, smacking your PC table, swearing,etc when your team is losing, having a very unlucky match, or your tactic don't work out .
Well tell me guys :p

I shouted "******* **** OF A GAME" at one in the morning and my dad jumped out of bed and asked what happened.

Once I ran over to my friend's house and headbutted him in the chest Zidane style when he scored against me in the 98th minute of a 4 minute long injury time match network game.

Does that count?

I used to have to buy a new keyboard once a month... (nah kidding, my pc did get a beating on occasion)

I still swear when they score in the 94th minute though, my girlfriend gets very angry with me when I do so I try not too as much...

"its just a game Neil, relax and stop swearing"

if only they knew...... ;)

@Godcubed for real?Wow that is extremely cool!

@raikan yeah the same for my dad. If they only knew lol!

All the time XD

Just the typical swearing or hitting something though.

All the time, followed by "I'm deleting this F'n game from my harddrive!" lol Couple mins after i'm back at it. :)

I used to have to buy a new keyboard once a month... (nah kidding, my pc did get a beating on occasion)

I still swear when they score in the 94th minute though, my girlfriend gets very angry with me when I do so I try not too as much...

if only they knew...... ;)

u have a girlfriend o_O ?

back on topic, i swear excessively :D

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bw1rqMlPY7M"]YouTube - Angry Football Manager Player[/ame]

I'm sure he is not on a managing game really, bust this was the most relevant version for FM Base ;)

i genuinely punched through my old monitor. it was **** anyway, it had it coming.
now I have to use my television as a monitor :L

I have a friend who constantly smacked the site of his tv-remote against the table. After some time the middle part of his table got worned down and filled with splinters. furthermore his tv-remote was heavily taped together but finally it had to give in :)

Best part ever was still one time when he in anger grabbed his PC-joypad (now that his remote was done) and broke it like a piece of wood between his palms :) His facial expression right after was a true moment to behold ;)

Playing it on my laptop on the train and shouting "f*!k sake" when conceeding late on!

My friend even won't create his own tactic to prevent being enraged and crushed all of the stuff in his room. Now he just use JP woody's tactic all the day :p

once i ***** slapped my friend pretty hard when he beat me with a 90th minute penalty, he wasnt best pleased but it made me feel slightly better

I never lose.

:) I don't swear/hit anything etc because I like to move on and try to win the next one.