Got my FM Already :D

Kris

Reaction score
Well there is a small game shop across from my work and i had pre ordered it there for £25. Went in today for a look about and i got it on the fly. :D thats my plans for tonight down the pan fm all the way

hahaha i canny even play it untill 6:00pm :mad:

thats still like 72 hours of play before i get it!

You should post pictures of you opening it up and smiling. Oh and dont forget to give it a double thumbs up too. :D

lmao lee i will do that just for you as soon as i get home and post it need to go now finishing work :D

******* ******* *******!! Mines been posted but it wont turn up until the day Ive gone to Oman. :mad:

Thats a week on Friday until I can play it.

Mines been shipped, doubt i will get it til thurs though :(

lmao just for you lee.Only webcam in house is in mums room so she was like wtf you doing and it's terrible quality but i think the t shirt makes it :D

ok justr realised i cant upload stuff :(

here is new link

Last edited by a moderator:
oooo didnt realise it was out this week, thought it was next...better order it immediately!! Then again I could even wait...haven't really got tired of 07...but haven't played on it for a while...so would I play on 08? I don't know...anyway lucky you!

she sells herself on the internet...xmas doesnt pay for itself.

i thought he looked more like colin murray from radio one and channel five's sports presenter

Kris your T shirt is awsome mate, how much for it?