Gozc's Kit Request Thread

No offence but you shouldn't make a request thread if you only started making kits yesterday as you wont be at your best :S

Seriously, I have the only have a tiny bit of inspiration in me to design kits. I am not at all creative so I need ideas.

I am basically only doing this for the people who want kits from me (I'm not telling you to request i'm asking if you want to) therefore, in time, i will get better and will be able to compete with the likes of you lot who are brilliant at it.

****, I don't even know how to config.

I'm not taking that as offence but the way Kevnaylor had writted that with such ignorance I reacted badly.

He should have kept his gob tight shut or said something positive, with them being my first kits.

2zi6fit.png

First time I have done that logo on sleeves thing, pretty tough but it looks okay.

---------- Post added at 01:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 AM ----------

Do we have a translator here?

I'm looking for gibberish to english.

Seriously, I have the only have a tiny bit of inspiration in me to design kits. I am not at all creative so I need ideas.

I am basically only doing this for the people who want kits from me (I'm not telling you to request i'm asking if you want to) therefore, in time, i will get better and will be able to compete with the likes of you lot who are brilliant at it.

I'm not taking that as offence but the way Kevnaylor had writted that with such ignorance I reacted badly.

He should have kept his gob tight shut or said something positive, with them being my first kits.

You both have a point, but let's just see some more of your kits :) Then we will be able to judge.

I'm not saying your **** or anything, i actually think you are really good to say you started yesterday mate and you will only get better ! :)

il test you out
need a woking away kit for my new save!

Team Name; Woking
Shirt Make; Adidas
Shirt Sponsor; O2
Colours; Mainly yellow but with black on the arm
Shirt Design (rough details); black part on the right arm

http://www.eastbourneboroughfc.co.uk/Opposition/woking badge.gif badge

thanks

eqa3py.png

The logo you gave me wasn't great and its a bit choppy.

---------- Post added at 03:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:03 AM ----------

I'm not saying your **** or anything, i actually think you are really good to say you started yesterday mate and you will only get better ! :)

Cheers mate, I knew you wern't being scarsastic.

---------- Post added at 03:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 AM ----------

You both have a point, but let's just see some more of your kits :) Then we will be able to judge.

Exactly, thankyou.

How did you like the kit? What feedback can you give me?

I'll try my best mate.

I think I have a template that matches that one perfect so it should be easy.

Do you want a home and away kits big and small then?
And the third one....the black one. I want them big and small 'cause I don't have Photoshop and for you it's easier when you save the pictures, you can save each one with both sizes...big and small.

Thanks for your time mate.

I'm looking for gibberish to english.[/QUOTE]

RIght just do RED ROSE on Grimsby Town TOP at the BOTTOM
DO YOU GET THAT oO)

R4uL88

Have you got that 'EDITIE SPECIALA' logo because I can't find it.

I have finished your kits but I need the logo.

---------- Post added at 03:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:27 AM ----------

I'm looking for gibberish to english.

RIght just do RED ROSE on Grimsby Town TOP at the BOTTOM
DO YOU GET THAT oO)[/QUOTE]

Big difference from that to..

'like flowers on me top plant a flower at bottom of the top
grin.gif

if u cart do it
make ur on design'

Ill try and see what happens mate.

ROSE on Grimsby Town TOP at the BOTTOM
DO YOU GET THAT oO)[/QUOTE]

Big difference from that to..

'like flowers on me top plant a flower at bottom of the top
grin.gif

if u cart do it
make ur on design'

Ill try and see what happens mate.[/QUOTE]

OKI

There is no logo mate. Just write FITUICA SPECIALA with a Font that looks like the one used for the EDITIE SPECIALA.

Just make sure you also put that yellow underline under the FITUICA SPECIALA

Here is a bigger picture that can help you
eeeeeeee+s+2.JPG

10zs7m1.png

Thats quite a strange kit to say the least.

Hope you enjoy looking at it because I sure as **** don't.

---------- Post added at 04:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:08 AM ----------

There is no logo mate. Just write FITUICA SPECIALA with a Font that looks like the one used for the EDITIE SPECIALA.

Just make sure you also put that yellow underline under the FITUICA SPECIALA

Here is a bigger picture that can help you

Can you do it then?

I am a bit busy at the moment.

Look on www.dafont.com there are absolutely tonnes of fonts i'm sure you'll find one.

When you find it link it here and ill download it for you.

10zs7m1.png

Thats quite a strange kit to say the least.

Hope you enjoy looking at it because I sure as **** don't.

---------- Post added at 04:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:08 AM ----------

Can you do it then?

I am a bit busy at the moment.

Look on www.dafont.com there are absolutely tonnes of fonts i'm sure you'll find one.

When you find it link it here and ill download it for you.
Couldn't find one. If it's to hard to find a good one, make a fantasy writting. Your choice :) Just want to say FITUICA SPECIALA. And I want the colour of the font on the shirts to be like the ones on the original kits.

But don't forget the "U"

Okay but i'll have to do it tomorrow.

I got work in the morning so I have to catch some sleep.

b6ujk1.png

Couldn't sleep so I finished off the home kit.

I am properly chuffed with the result of it.

b6ujk1.png

Couldn't sleep so I finished off the home kit.

I am properly chuffed with the result of it.
GREAT font and template but make the sleeves white, 'cause they are white. Other than that....TOP WORK!

i wouldn't call kevnaylor a ''kid'' cos he is one of the best kit makers on the site! way better than you"!

i wouldn't call kevnaylor a ''kid'' cos he is one of the best kit makers on the site! way better than you"!

Did I say he wasn't?

He was being a kid, ignorant and immature to point the obvious in an attempt to make my work seem ****.