Gozc's Kit Request Thread

So...mate...did you finished the kits? I'm curious how they look :) Thanks

Thanks for the woking kit man, they are proper good
one question though, how do i get them into my game?

I have finished the colours and logos but I need to change the arms of the home kit and put the sponsors on the away kit. Shouldn't be long.

GeorgeMiles6 said:
Thanks for the woking kit man, they are proper good
one question though, how do i get them into my game?

You need the config file that I will post here when I learn how to do it. Keep checking here but i'll probably just PM you it.

I have finished the colours and logos but I need to change the arms of the home kit and put the sponsors on the away kit. Shouldn't be long.
Are you also doing the third one? The black one or just the two? Looking forward to the final result:D

2mpc1h2.png

wui1rm.png

rc0xev.jpg

14t4ljd.png

There you go, keep your eye out for when I learn the config and you can have it.

---------- Post added at 11:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 PM ----------

Are you also doing the third one? The black one or just the two? Looking forward to the final result:D

Forgot about the thrid kit.

Sorry mate, that'll be done later no problem.

Thanks a lot mate. They are WONDERFUL! :X Love 'em!!! Keep up the good work and if you make the third one would be even better :)

Not bad kits mate.

Club : Leyton Orient
spon : Carling
Kit make : Nike
Des : Bright red shirt with black sleeves

Okeydoke, i'll start that soon :)

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 01:51 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 06:21 PM ----------[/COLOR]

2zea4qe.png

Here it is, nothing special.

Last edited: