Gram's 4-3-3 (Made Messi score 52 goals in La Liga and 21 goals in CL)

@FrederikGram - can you post a screen shot of your Barcelona line-up. I'd like to see how you lined up? Also a screen shot of your player stats?

So I tested this tactic on Argentina in the World Cup. Had to see how it did with Messi. I ended up coming in 3rd place and I only lost one game and that was in the semi-finals to Spain 3-2. Attacking wise it was VERY FUN to watch. I have never played with Messi in FM14 but man I see how and why he makes it soo much fun!!

For Team Training I used Attacking Movement in all games except Spain in which I used Defensive Positioning (which made no difference). I left OI/Team Talks to *** Man. Tactic was fully fluid. Spain was the only team I faced that seemed to put pressure high up the field on my defense and they couldn't handle it as it forced them into turnovers.

View attachment 348547 View attachment 348546 View attachment 348545

Here are the match stats:

View attachment 348535 View attachment 348534 View attachment 348532 View attachment 348531 View attachment 348529 View attachment 348527 View attachment 348526

Next i'll try it with Brazil and Spain and might even replay it again with Argentina but this time remove Messi from the equation and see what happens.

When i get Suarez back from his ban where do i use him? I can't use him upfront because there's Messi.

Back