Grand National

• Thread starter Thread starter adthefox
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 69
  • Views Views 4K
cant believe my mum picked the winning horse all she does is look at the hats :@

...Ruby is of course the best in the business...

Well that is debatable but I reckon Ruby is the best jump jockey out there...

1. They are both jump jockeys.

2. I agree it is subjective, so why say it as if it is fact in the first place?

McCoy holds the record for most winners and tops the best jockey list year after year. Of course Ruby is a fantastic jockey but I just think AP has the edge.

He can be compared to Phil Taylor, Tiger Woods, Roger Federer, he is a fantastic sportsman and fails to get the recognition he deserves. A great in the true sense of the word.

1. They are both jump jockeys.

2. I agree it is subjective, so why say it as if it is fact in the first place?

McCoy holds the record for most winners and tops the best jockey list year after year. Of course Ruby is a fantastic jockey but I just think AP has the edge.

He can be compared to Phil Taylor, Tiger Woods, Roger Federer, he is a fantastic sportsman and fails to get the recognition he deserves. A great in the true sense of the word.

1. Where did I say either was not a jump jockey

2. It is my opinion, not many people would get worked up about someone saying Ruby Walsh is the best jump jockey

3. Yes he can, I agree he is a fantastic sportsman but I just reckon Ruby is the better jockey...

1. Where did I say either was not a jump jockey

2. It is my opinion, not many people would get worked up about someone saying Ruby Walsh is the best jump jockey

3. Yes he can, I agree he is a fantastic sportsman but I just reckon Ruby is the better jockey...

Read your first post referring to Ruby being the best jockey in your 'opinion', you stated it as if it was fact but it was merely your view.

I haven't gotten 'worked up' about someone saying Ruby is the best jockey, I was simply pointing out there is a difference between opinion and fact.

Last edited:
it could have been worse u could have had king johns castle who refused to start the race .... and i was looking at black apalachi in the bookies too but did not bet on it lol

Read your first post referring to Ruby being the best jockey in your 'opinion', you stated it as if it was fact but it was merely your view.

I haven't gotten 'worked up' about someone saying Ruby is the best jockey, I was simply pointing out there is a difference between opinion and fact.

Ok, I worded it wrong. Ruby is one of the best in the business. Is that ok for you?

Back