Grant handed West Ham ultimatum

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 41
  • Views Views 2K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
West Ham manager Avram Grant faces the sack unless he wins at least one of the relegation-threatened club's next three games, BBC Sport understands.

More...

I feel sorry for Grant but if u dont get results, that is expected

I feel pity for Avram Grant here. He has the face not even his mother can love.

But yeah, he's not doing very well.

I feel sorry for Grant. I still think he should be Chelsea manager.
He got them to their first Champions League final in the club's history, and they sack him right after.
And as on FM11, my response would be "you don't get anywhere with knee-jerk reactions."

If he goes what are the chances of Fat Sam rocking up at Upton Park and playing Piqiuonne and Carlton Cole upfront to play his usual style of football?

to be honest i think he is being let down by the players there, same way they let zola down

not a major shock due to results but he is a good manager. As Mike said the players are letting him down

Well, that should be motivation for the players to keep his head out of the firing line.

Especially with the likes of Scott Parker and Jonathan Spector as two good midfielders.

The likes of Carlton Cole should be firing all cylinders in the next three games with this news.

I feel sorry for Grant but if u dont get results, that is expected

Sounds like an FM answer that one XD

The players need a good kick up the a*** to be honest! pity for him but who can actually turn them round ? Another job Hughton will be linked with no doubt.

Possibly another Monday night sacking ?

It kills me to see West Ham do bad:( If Grant goes, I want O'Neill, Hughton or Darren Ferguson

It's not his fault the club is doing bad. It's the fact the squad are **** and he doesn't have any money to buy decent players.

It's not his fault the club is doing bad. It's the fact the squad are **** and he doesn't have any money to buy decent players.
west ham have a good midfield and goalie! A good stiker and defender. The rest, ****. Jacobsen, Illunga, Reid, Ben-Haim, even Carlton Cole most of the time are failures!

The 'keeper is notoriously good...

One mistake doesn't make him a bad goalkeeper.

He has made several mistakes though, but he is a good shot-stopper, being a goalkeeper and all.

I remember a couple of seasons ago their midfield of Noble, Collison, Behrami and Parker looked really promising.

Shame they sold Diamanti as well, he was class.

Would be a shame to see them go down.

Back