Grant handed West Ham ultimatum

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 41
  • Views Views 2K
Pretty sure everyone knows this, not just BBC and their sources.

Anyway, would be slightly upset to see them go down as they're usually a decent side in the league, but ah well.

West Ham need some luck and they will be fine. Also the owGners should stick with Avram. He is a good manager, but like all managers. He needs atleast a season to change the way the team plays and trains.

Too many owners keep thinking that a manager can come in and work his magic straight away, but it dont work like that in modern life.

won't be surprised if he gets the sack if they lose their next game tbh.

I want him gone, going to every home game and a few away games this season have never seen West Ham not want to play as much as I have this season. Atleast last season they all liked Zola (remember Scotty Parker running to hug Zola when he scored against Wigan) Avram couldn't invoke a riot if he double student fees...he's got no charisma

I want him gone, going to every home game and a few away games this season have never seen West Ham not want to play as much as I have this season. Atleast last season they all liked Zola (remember Scotty Parker running to hug Zola when he scored against Wigan) Avram couldn't invoke a riot if he double student fees...he's got no charisma

Agreed, i think i said at the time when they sacked Zola i hope they get worse. Zola was a young manager and needed time, they replace him with someone who has done no better than Zola. Some may say the club deserve this bad run for the way they treated him, its the fans who deserve better though.

They've got some good players in.

Parker, Cole, Behrami etc.

Just can't seem to perform.

It is quite obvious that half of the players can't be arsed. Carlton Cole has been woeful since he was called up for England earlier this year. behrami has been poor, and Hammers miss Diamanti something awful

West Ham needs to use FMRTE. That way they can give more stats to their players and have a real chance to stay in the Premier League.

It is quite obvious that half of the players can't be arsed. Carlton Cole has been woeful since he was called up for England earlier this year. behrami has been poor, and Hammers miss Diamanti something awful
This

Diamanti <3<3<3

He really could change games something they are missing

This

Diamanti <3<3<3

He really could change games something they are missing

What really surprised me about his move to Brescia was the price. Paid 5.5m for him, and sold a season later for 1.9 or something.

unlucky Avram :S

With a bit of luck his job could be secure

Thank God!.

At last the two twats have realised Grant is not the man. No motivation, poor tactics. The reason we beat Wigan was down to Wally Downes, his motivation really got through to the team.The Man u result was down to Grant, but Uniteds side that night helped him, and his 'Cup manager' status was once again showed. My head wants us to lose saturday, obviously my heart doesn't, then after that its Fulham on boxing day, a point maybe.. If he's gone before Christmas day, or by the Everton match I'll be smiling. We don't even play good football, and for you lot to all come on here to say you feel sorry for him, i pose this question to you.. If your team are getting beat, or even playing badly, and your manager stands there, hands in pockets watching the dross you'd be happy? And a manager who keeps on changing winning formulas? 442 was working a treat, but he went back to 443 and look where thats got us all season. The sooner he goes the better.

West Ham are turning into the old Leeds I think, they might be in league 1 soon

i might start a west ham story what do we think would people follow ?

What really surprised me about his move to Brescia was the price. Paid 5.5m for him, and sold a season later for 1.9 or something.

Diamanti was sold for part of the money we owed to Brescia for Savio Nsereko who lasted half a season, signed at 7.5 million. So as soon as Brescia got interested in Diamanti, the owners thought they could kill two birds with one stone by paying off the Savio deal by selling diamanti.

Thank God!.

At last the two twats have realised Grant is not the man. No motivation, poor tactics. The reason we beat Wigan was down to Wally Downes, his motivation really got through to the team.The Man u result was down to Grant, but Uniteds side that night helped him, and his 'Cup manager' status was once again showed. My head wants us to lose saturday, obviously my heart doesn't, then after that its Fulham on boxing day, a point maybe.. If he's gone before Christmas day, or by the Everton match I'll be smiling. We don't even play good football, and for you lot to all come on here to say you feel sorry for him, i pose this question to you.. If your team are getting beat, or even playing badly, and your manager stands there, hands in pockets watching the dross you'd be happy? And a manager who keeps on changing winning formulas? 442 was working a treat, but he went back to 443 and look where thats got us all season. The sooner he goes the better.
oh please stop blaming grant, your players are playing exactly like they were under zola. it doesnt matter who comes. The minute the chips are down the players feel sorry for themselves, they look like newcastle right before they went down

oh please stop blaming grant, your players are playing exactly like they were under zola. it doesnt matter who comes. The minute the chips are down the players feel sorry for themselves, they look like newcastle right before they went down

Good point and i agree for the best of the club, relegation would be the best for our club however we cannot afford it, this would mean all our pre madonnas would all get the chance to leave, and we can rebuild and come up like Newcastle, and like we previously did under Pardew. So as that is out of the question, we need someone to keep us up, and 2 league wins all season is totally unacceptable for any team in the premier league, and by changing formations every match to accommodate Carlton Cole it is just not on.

Good point and i agree for the best of the club, relegation would be the best for our club however we cannot afford it, this would mean all our pre madonnas would all get the chance to leave, and we can rebuild and come up like Newcastle, and like we previously did under Pardew. So as that is out of the question, we need someone to keep us up, and 2 league wins all season is totally unacceptable for any team in the premier league, and by changing formations every match to accommodate Carlton Cole it is just not on.
thats just it though, if the players dont actually do the job then it doesnt matter who you hire. The players have to stop thinking that the world is against them becuase they are not too good to go down. We've seen a much better west ham go down before. Results will not come to them. they will have to fight tooth and nail, and stop relying on parker to drag them through. I like west ham, but i cant see them staying up. And relegation will rip the heart out the club

Back