Grant handed West Ham ultimatum

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 41
  • Views Views 2K
thats just it though, if the players dont actually do the job then it doesnt matter who you hire. The players have to stop thinking that the world is against them becuase they are not too good to go down. We've seen a much better west ham go down before. Results will not come to them. they will have to fight tooth and nail, and stop relying on parker to drag them through. I like west ham, but i cant see them staying up. And relegation will rip the heart out the club

Yeah I would agree that it is the players fault also, but Grant has proven to fail in his management career. Portsmouth, what did he do there? a cup final which they lost, alright it was against the odds, but what would a pompey fan prefer, a cup final or premiership status. Likewise chelsea, champions league final, which they lost.

Yeah I would agree that it is the players fault also, but Grant has proven to fail in his management career. Portsmouth, what did he do there? a cup final which they lost, alright it was against the odds, but what would a pompey fan prefer, a cup final or premiership status. Likewise chelsea, champions league final, which they lost.
in fairness at pompy he brought a brilliant fighting spirit that nearly kept the club up despite EVERYTHING going against them. Grant is the scapegoat for the players poor attitudes at West ham

Back