OP updated.

Wasn't sure about colours for Endor's away kit - I hope they'll do.

death star kits and badge rock. when it's up and running that's the team I'm being ;) keep up the good works guys..

I edited a badge I found on the internet to make a badge for the 'Galactic Premier League'

2illyt3.png
small -
2599ytl.png

Do you like it Tratus? What does everyone else think?

I edited a badge I found on the internet to make a badge for the 'Galactic Premier League'

2illyt3.png
small -
2599ytl.png

Do you like it Tratus? What does everyone else think?

It's not bad although the triangle reminds me more of Star Trek than Star Wars, I'd do the Imperial logo with the alliance logo in front and keep that silver thingy at the back or use the imp crossover alliance logo and have the football right at the front with the yellow swirl

That logo didn't work, but I took your advice and went 'more Star Warsy'

Although, due to my lack of knowledge - lightsabers was the best I could come up with.

At least Tratus has a choice!

x5cydj.png

That logo didn't work, but I took your advice and went 'more Star Warsy'

Although, due to my lack of knowledge - lightsabers was the best I could come up with.

At least Tratus has a choice!

x5cydj.png

could you possibly post the background circle and the football swirly thing seperately just so I can have a mess around please... lookin better though!

Love the second logo with the sabers. Won't be online again now till Sunday night coz of work. See you in a few days :)

i think you found your league logo Tratus :)

excellent work casp

Great stuff Andy, love the death star kits.

Thanks guys for the words, just cleaned up some brushing and a few finishing touches:

galatic-league-logo-final.png

@Iota, your death star kits are freak'n awesome!
@Caspian_Rho, that Galactic Premier League badge is awesome too! It's fits perfect into the Star Wars theme :D

Great stuff Andy, love the death star kits.

Those are Iota4u's creation.

If I had time, I'd try to make them all look like that, but with 5 leagues worth of badges and kits to make, it's not gunna happen.

And Capian_Rho - That is immense, can you resize to ingame size, I'm sure Tratus will prefer that one over mine, and I'll pop it in to OP, with the appropritea credit you deserve.

Those are Iota4u's creation.

If I had time, I'd try to make them all look like that, but with 5 leagues worth of badges and kits to make, it's not gunna happen.

And Capian_Rho - That is immense, can you resize to ingame size, I'm sure Tratus will prefer that one over mine, and I'll pop it in to OP, with the appropritea credit you deserve.

Cheers man... what's the proper game dimensions?? I never remember those things 160x160?

It's 180 x 180, so, to keep it in proportion, make the longest side 180. :)

---------- Post added at 02:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 PM ----------

EDIT -
33xtyk1.png
http://i32.tinypic.com/33xtyk1.png

Just did it myself, hope you don't mind.

It's 180 x 180, so, to keep it in proportion, make the longest side 180. :)

---------- Post added at 02:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 PM ----------

EDIT -
33xtyk1.png

Just did it myself, hope you don't mind.

not at all, repositioned some stuff and maxed the logo inside the 180x180:
galatic-league-logo-180x180.png

Actually, ima not happy with the way the writin on that one, stroke went odd will repost in about 5!

Last edited:
OK OK defo the finished finished version, in danger of over doing on this lol:

galatic-league-logo-180x180-1.png