Great work there for the badge, love it, although its galactic so you're missing the "C" :)

Great work there for the badge, love it, although its galactic so you're missing the "C" :)

ahh fookin ****, i been lookin at it and i keep thinkin..... that's missin somethin LOL the one freakin typo I've made all year and it has to be in a logo to highlight it!!! lolol (H) too funny!!

galactic-league-logo-180x180.png

Last edited:
Caspian? Would you mind slightly editing that logo to make logos for the following leagues?

- Galactic League First Division
- Galactic League Second Division
- Galactic League Third Division
- Galactic League Fourth Division

And I'll do some simpler ones for the league comps, unless you'd be kind enough to do a few more?

Caspian? Would you mind slightly editing that logo to make logos for the following leagues?

- Galactic League First Division
- Galactic League Second Division
- Galactic League Third Division
- Galactic League Fourth Division

And I'll do some simpler ones for the league comps, unless you'd be kind enough to do a few more?

cool no problem, I'll see what I can come up with for the lower divisions.... what's the names of the comps?

Oh, cool would you be willing to do some Cups aswell?

I suggested to Tratus doing something more simple for the cups - like the FA Cup one
One second and I'll get the names of the cups up.

---------- Post added at 12:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 PM ----------

Tratus via PM said:
Ok, league:- Galactic Premier League, Galactic League First, Second, Third, Fourth Division.

Cups:- Inter Galactic Cup (FA Cup)
Galactic Superior Cup (League Cup)
Galactic Trophy (Johnson's Paint Trophy)
Galactic Shield (Community Shield)

Oh, cool would you be willing to do some Cups aswell?

I suggested to Tratus doing something more simple for the cups - like the FA Cup one
One second and I'll get the names of the cups up.

---------- Post added at 12:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 PM ----------

is it the actual cups?? or just logos for the competitions or both?

They are the cups which are replacing the other cups.

The actual trophy and logo etc is up to you really, I think we just want some variation ;)

ok this is a W.I.P on the INter Gala 'C' tic cup, any comments or suggestions??

STfacup.png

I like it but do not name it 'INter Gala 'C' tic cup' but just 'Inter Galactic Cup'.

<)
I like it but do not name it 'INter Gala 'C' tic cup' but just 'Inter Galactic Cup'.

lol it's not actually named that... the 'C' was in reference to me spelling it wrong on the logo. It is named 'The Inter Galactic Cup' (H)

it should either be "Intergalactic" or "Inter-Galactic".. but deffo not "Inter Galactic" :)

This database is taking longer than I thought. Gonna get all the teams done first before I request more kits and logos :)

This database is taking longer than I thought. Gonna get all the teams done first before I request more kits and logos :)

That's ok mate.

Why don't you add like one main guy to each team? I don't know enough about Star Wars to tell you who, but if you could that would spruce it up a bit. A team based around one man?

---------- Post added at 08:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 PM ----------

ok this is a W.I.P on the INter Gala 'C' tic cup, any comments or suggestions??

Looks great mate, for the other league you can just change the writing on the PremierLeague one? To save time.

Last edited:
Just finish the next league. Will start the requests soon :)