Yeah the Corellia one is too similar. Can you change it to just plain orange with the blue trim. Other wise, they're great.

i'll get to work on the death star stuff tomorrow.. do you want one of my special kits or just a normal type of kit? :)

Done it mate.

Can you please request a brand please otherwise you'll see me choosing the same ones over and over again because I'm not that filled with creativity, thanks.

right, i've literally just done a very rough base of the death star home kit, it will of cours ebe worked on :) but this took me about 5 minutes to do, though i would do something before bed heh

Nice one iota4u.

Tratus, can you find me a picture of a cloak please. These symbols are getting harder and harder to work with - icebreg was really hard and the badge doesn't look too good.

right, i've literally just done a very rough base of the death star home kit, it will of cours ebe worked on :) but this took me about 5 minutes to do, though i would do something before bed heh

Thats mint mate :)

Dantooine:

Badge:
do3was.png

Hoth:

Badge:
qpnkm1.png

Bespin:

Badge:
2a4zuv4.png

I think I'd better get some sleep, I know these are getting worse and I apologize.​

Dantooine:

Badge:
do3was.png

Hoth:

Badge:
qpnkm1.png

Bespin:

Badge:
2a4zuv4.png

I think I'd better get some sleep, I know these are getting worse and I apologize.​

what you talking about? they're well kewl

yeah, they should be arsenal or liverpool tbh.. always have a peak in and love to get in a and give it a good shot but never really win anything before slowly collapsing into non existance :p heh

well it's lookin good so far and an excellent concept, really looking forward to this...... wonder if any of the skin makers will help do a TTC (total conversion)......... anyone up for some saberball?? lol

Dantooine:

Kits:
t6r0wm.png
15p4vvs.png

Hoth:

Kits:
2dhilnq.png
2vnqjpj.png

Bespin:

Kits:
23vku8z.png
2rf3ukp.png

OP updated.​

i attempted the death star badge.. let me know what ya think heh.

badges aren't really my thing but nevermind heh

it's cool though.. the kits i am making are awesome, so it makes up for my 'average' badge making :p

Looks good mate, and if you kits have so much extra detail on them as they normally do, this team will stick out with the wackiest graphics on the game! :p