Dunno really, we're like living in a house near the beach.

Altough I think there is a campsite nearby - as long as it isn't full of gypsys I could get myself over I suppose:p.

Anyway OT: Could you leave a few requests before you do your work stuff? Cheers.

And Caspian: Any news on the league logos? You can just edit the Prem League one if you want XD

EDIT: And they're Scottish!

yeah I'll post them tomorrow evening <)

I'll post the cups later but here are the logos for the leagues:

galactic1stdiv.png
galacticleaguediv2.png
galacticleaguediv3.png
galacticleaguediv4.png

Oh, WOW!

Some immense work there! I presume those symbols are on Star Wars, yeah? Truly great work!

Oh, WOW!

Some immense work there! I presume those symbols are on Star Wars, yeah? Truly great work!

Thank ya (H) yeah all star wars symbols left to right, mandalore less common insignia, stormtrooper (lol), jedi order old and Senate Insignia with the new jedi order insignia in the back

I have 2 more of the cups to post but here is the Inter Galactic Cup and the Galactic Shield:

STfacup-1.png
galctic-shield.png

excellent work there for the cup and league logos casp, top notch :)

---------- Post added at 05:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:38 PM ----------

Team: Katarr
Est: 2008
Symbol: A Lion
Unique ID: N/A
Home Kit Colours & Design: Claret with light blue diagonal stripe
Away Kit Colours & Design: light blue with claret diagonal stripe
Third Kit Colours & Design: white with claret diagonal stripe
Brand: Puma
Sponsor: Natwest
Short/Long Sleeve: Short
In Games Size?: yes

Team: Klatooine
Est: 2007
Symbol: A Pike
Unique ID:
Home Kit Colours & Design: Plain black with yellow trim
Away Kit Colours & Design: dark red with black trim
Third Kit Colours & Design:
Brand: Kappa
Sponsor: Lynx

Team: Kothlis
Est: 2006
Symbol: A Roman Helmet
Unique ID:
Home Kit Colours & Design: White with purple trim
Away Kit Colours & Design: yellow with dark blue trim
Third Kit Colours & Design:
Brand: Fila
Sponsor: Trojan

I'm on holiday at the minute, so these are being done whenever I get a little time - hence they're shabby:

Katarr:
m8pag5.png
25hq3dh.png

r2tk07.png
2nqr0ap.png
14lf0x.png

Klatooine:
e5rdeg.png
33d9tw1.png

33m7q7p.png
2jfhlxu.png

Kothlis:
jpyesj.png
1z5oz84.png

elaark.png
10dgtvp.png

Last edited:
I've a couple of cups to knock up to, so I'll get these out over the weekend!

OP updated

---------- Post added at 05:18 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 06:03 PM ----------

Any more Tratus? Feel free to leave 5 or 6 if you want.

after an epic PC fail, I'm back. will get the database finished this week and will get somemore kit/logo requests in asap

:D

I guess this isn't happening anymore then Tratus??

doesn't take long to post saying so...
bit unfair on McGovern and Caspian Rho who have made all those kits and logos

I agree Trivaldo - but all PM's and e-mails I've sent haven't got a reply - so I'm not totally sure what's happened to him.

If somebody would be immense and get it going for FM11 that'd be epic.

I'm posting this to appologise, especially to McGovern, about disapearing like I did. Unfortunately because I'm in the forces, I got called away at short notice and this is the first time I've seen a computer for weeks. And as I'm still not home yet I cannot continue the D/B. However, if ppl are still interested in this, I will start another D/B for FM 11 when I return to the UK.

Hope you understand.

Tratus

I'm posting this to appologise, especially to McGovern, about disapearing like I did. Unfortunately because I'm in the forces, I got called away at short notice and this is the first time I've seen a computer for weeks. And as I'm still not home yet I cannot continue the D/B. However, if ppl are still interested in this, I will start another D/B for FM 11 when I return to the UK.

Hope you understand.

Tratus

completely understand mate

hope you get back safely :wub: