They need to be 180x180 maximum.I would download the 50, 000 megapack, which has more or less every face you could want, and there are updates available too.

how come in the A.c Milan facepack they are 300 x 180 and they still work?

how come in the A.c Milan facepack they are 300 x 180 and they still work?

It must be the config file, that's all that can be wrong. If you put them in a RAR file, and attach to the next post, I will make it.

It must be the config file, that's all that can be wrong. If you put them in a RAR file, and attach to the next post, I will make it.

wheres the best place on here to download a config file?

I am posting here to offer my services to any kit making threads as I have closed mine down. If examples are needed feel free to message me and I can supply them A.S.A.P.

I am posting here to offer my services to any kit making threads as I have closed mine down. If examples are needed feel free to message me and I can supply them A.S.A.P.

In the OP, it says no Spam. Please follow the rules.

anywhere to get a config file that will work ?

Can you put the folder into a RAR file? If so, attach here/upload somewhere, and I will have a config in 2 minutes.

Can you put the folder into a RAR file? If so, attach here/upload somewhere, and I will have a config in 2 minutes.

dont know how to put it into a RAR file, how do you do your config?

I use FMxml. do you have winRAR? Download that, and install. use in the same way as winZIP.

getting really really frustrated now, tried everything !

Is each image name the unique ID?

---------- Post added at 12:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 AM ----------

I have now updated the FMxml file, try downloading now

HERE

i THINK i have somehow done it, cant remember exactly how.

in FM Graphics Guru ... i clicked new file saved a blank config into ''brighton'' folder.

placed all 180x180 images into the ''brighton'' folder too then in fmgg clicked add and named the image files as the players unique ID and now they are there. is that what i was doing wrong? (not naming the image file as the players ID ?)

i THINK i have somehow done it, cant remember exactly how.

in FM Graphics Guru ... i clicked new file saved a blank config into ''brighton'' folder.

placed all 180x180 images into the ''brighton'' folder too then in fmgg clicked add and named the image files as the players unique ID and now they are there. is that what i was doing wrong? (not naming the image file as the players ID ?)

It is the best way to name them as the unique ID, especially for config files. That was what I said in previous post.

so is that why they wernt showing up because i didnt name the image as thier unique id ?

want to have a logo of Timok Zajecar in the game ..The Unigue ID is 5743975. Pls help

installing graphics

hi
when i try to install any graphics at all it doesnt work
i didnt have a graphics folder in the games folder so i made one like people have said but it doesnt work is anyone able to help?