hi
when i try to install any graphics at all it doesnt work
i didnt have a graphics folder in the games folder so i made one like people have said but it doesnt work is anyone able to help?

Look at these guides HERE. Follow them step by step, and they should work.

Also, make sure you have extracted the files with winRAR. Google.it.

this helped me install the skin thank you
but i still cant get the kit to work can anyone help with that?

i had the Coca cola badges and that , but when i got the N power ones it only kept the big team badges , Someone might have to make a N power leauge logo set with the team in?

is there a simple way to import skins like with tatics and training? if so can you tell me cause i've tried everything. I have done what it says on other websites and it still doesnt work :'(

Can anyone explain to me how I can change the color this in the editor or by some other method, some clubs I won't manage because of the ridiculous colors they have. Hard on the eyes....

header001.jpg

Last edited:
Can anyone explain to me how I can change the color this in the editor or by some other method, some clubs I won't manage because of the ridiculous colors they have. Hard on the eyes....

header001.jpg

Use the editor to change the HOME colours, which will change the titlebar.

I was just wondering a couple of things.
1. How do you install graphics
2.Do you need to start a new game for them to show
3.Do you need to choose something in the in game preferences to make them work

It is very easy.
1- Follow the steps HERE
2- No, you do not need to start a new game for them to work.
3- Yes -
a) Run Football Manager
b) Go onto Preferences and click on Display & Sound (on the left). On this screen untick the box that says Use Skin Cache and tick the box that says Always Reload Skin on Confirm.
c) Press Confirm and it should reload the skin data and that should be it. The player pictures should now be working.

It is very easy.
1- Follow the steps HERE
2- No, you do not need to start a new game for them to work.
3- Yes -
a) Run Football Manager
b) Go onto Preferences and click on Display & Sound (on the left). On this screen untick the box that says Use Skin Cache and tick the box that says Always Reload Skin on Confirm.
c) Press Confirm and it should reload the skin data and that should be it. The player pictures should now be working.

So do I need to make the graphics folder as I do not have it and the facepack foldere and also what about if it is club logos compititions logos and kits?

So do I need to make the graphics folder as I do not have it and the facepack foldere and also what about if it is club logos compititions logos and kits?

Yes in the directory - Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2010, make a folder named graphics, and in that, put three further folders called logos, faces, kits.

Yes in the directory - Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2010, make a folder named graphics, and in that, put three further folders called logos, faces, kits.

Do you have to make individual folders in graphics or is that just for people who want to

Yes you need to make individual folders so that it will look more organised and prevent the config files from being mixed up.

Hello, I'm having trouble installing new Kits for my team. I downloaded a fantasy kit and put the images in my kits folder, and put the config in my Editor Data folder. I tried changing the year (ie. 2009/2010) behind the name like the other threads said..and It still won't work! I have faces and logo packs installed so I know what to do, it just seems that these Kits don't want to load! Any help?

Thanks!

Why did you put your config inside the editor data folder? You should put it in the same folder as your kits.

Hi guys, I have recently had to re-install fm after my laptop needed a re-boot and I cannot get on fm now and this message keeps coming up and I don't know why. I've tried uninstalling it and re-installing it, but it hasn't done the job.

Many thanks in advance.

Possibly down to your graphics card? Not enough memory?

When I am trying to create a new team on the FM10 Editor I make all the kits and such, but when a load the database on FM10 i pick my team and my kits turned out black and everything to do with my team was black. How can I change this.

Oooh ignore my problem now guys, seems to have sorted itself out after installing updates on my laptop.