Great Britain League Setup - Testers Needed!

Finished second season on the original database :)

So far (except for the things I already mentioned earlier) everythings been fine. Teams are qualifying for europe etc... no problems to report :) I'll play out two more seasons to see what happens with the national side when the World Cup and other stuff happens. Interested to see if the national side will take up FIFA license on their own as their league is so strong?

Finished second season on the original database :)

So far (except for the things I already mentioned earlier) everythings been fine. Teams are qualifying for europe etc... no problems to report :) I'll play out two more seasons to see what happens with the national side when the World Cup and other stuff happens. Interested to see if the national side will take up FIFA license on their own as their league is so strong?

If that happens, that is really interesting - it would open up so many possibilities with non-FIFA member countries!

transfer window not right goes from 30th june to 30th july but not from 1st september to january

I've created another continent, named "Other". T/QUOTE]

How did you create a new continent? :O

---------- Post added at 09:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:47 PM ----------

Do i need Haunter99's xml thingy to add a continent? where can i download this?

Help

Please can some one tell me how to load this...step by step would be nice!

Once downloaded, place the file in YOUR DOCUMENTS / Sports Interactive / FM2010 / editor data

Then load up FM and NEW GAME, and when it asks you to choose a database, check the button that says CHANGE -- you select the database in there and then play as normal.

Cheers!!

Doesn't seem to have reserve leagues and I am unable to send players out on loan.

so im looking for something with GB as nation to compete in Euro Cup and world cup... is this the placE?

alright mate, your league setup is fantastic just one problem,, dont it have a european setup lilke winners of the top league go in champions league and euro cup. i think its the best league system ive downloaded and i hope you can make make more.

I would like something similar to @w415hy GB as a nation to compete in Euro's and World cup any chance of that?

Hi guys, just noticed this thread had turned up again! The files here were test files, the finalised one is in my sig. As for GB as a nation, it's almost impossible to do unfortunately, given that the home countries continue to exist and take regens. FM11 may be different, however. :)