paradox

Reaction score
Started with Liverpool, and since there is only 1 good striker(Torres) in a team, I was looking for a TM.
I went for Ukrainian international Artem Milevskiy from Dinamo Kiev. And he is Awesome!!! 23year, tall-190sm, strong, good technique. He is almost the same as Berbatov, but Berba is valued 34mils and Milevskiy 3,5m !!
I got him for 6,5 and he has 8 goals in 15 matches, 10 ! assists for Torres who has 18 in 15. He's great at penalties (19) and he's only going to be better.He has PPM - runs chanels.
Check him out, Check his stats!
I need advise on how to use him as a TM. I play 4-4-2

Milevskiy ia class, nearly signed him for Leeds but went for Alexis Sanchez instead

Pogrebnyak is ****. Cant even score goals and Podolski is even worse.

I've tried Bojan, Rossi and Nihat and all of them cant even score more than 15 in 1 season.

So far only Balotelli and Aguero works for me to partner Torres. In fact I got Torres, Agureo and Balotelli in my team and 3 of them scored more than 80 goals in 1 season for me.

Padolski scored over 40 goals in his first season in the premier for me.

Pogrebnyak is ****. Cant even score goals and Podolski is even worse.

I've tried Bojan, Rossi and Nihat and all of them cant even score more than 15 in 1 season.

So far only Balotelli and Aguero works for me to partner Torres. In fact I got Torres, Agureo and Balotelli in my team and 3 of them scored more than 80 goals in 1 season for me.

there not ***** its ur tactics that r **** cause they al scored 30+ goals a season 4 me

Jan Hesslink has been excellent for, signed on the bosman, he has scored 6 goals in his last 8 games for me, and he gets a lot flick ons and holds the ball up well. He's the reason i'm not in the bottom 3 this season

Search for a guy from Portugal very cheap for small teams with less money. He has 18 Header
19 jumping
19 strength and some other important skills/ only 28 years old i think

Search for a guy from Portugal very cheap for small teams with less money. He has 18 Header
19 jumping
19 strength and some other important skills/ only 28 years old i think
ho is he???

Seleznyov is probably the best target man to have some1 playing off of.

Personally, i have torres as my target man with supply to running on to the ball and him trained to beat the offside trap.

Same for vagner love.

My target man is Ronaldo. I like to make quick player as my target man.

i was gonna sign milevskyi (sp?) but instead i signed cordozo, scored on his debut but got injured:mad:

Pogrebnyak for me is a monster. I use him as an impact sub and hes scored like 20 goals this season and im in Dec, he always seems to score in everygame lol