Jan Hesslink has been excellent for, signed on the bosman, he has scored 6 goals in his last 8 games for me, and he gets a lot flick ons and holds the ball up well. He's the reason i'm not in the bottom 3 this season

What team are you?

For me when i put crouch as target man he just seems to excel and score for fun

zigic is great and for 5m in second season or so. he gets on the end of every cross and him and marquinhos upfront scored 70 odd goals between thewm in the 09-10 season for my reading team. holds up the ball extremely well too.

Milevskyi is a great Targetman, as you mentioned.

Crouch is also a decent option, believe it or not.

Well i just replaced Pogrebynak with Laurito. I now suggest against signing Pog, he would score like 2 a game and atleast one was ALWAYS offside, its so **** annoying - i would be losing like 1-0 and he'd score in the last min and its always offside and i told him to change his game and stay onside and he refused so..out the door he went :L

Well i just replaced Pogrebynak with Laurito. I now suggest against signing Pog, he would score like 2 a game and atleast one was ALWAYS offside, its so **** annoying - i would be losing like 1-0 and he'd score in the last min and its always offside and i told him to change his game and stay onside and he refused so..out the door he went :L

Well I suppose it depends on the team you are being and the tactics you use. I remember playing as Fiorentina once as I took the job from my current Job as West Ham manager in January one year. I brought in Pogrebnyak and he ended up with Serie A top goalscorer even though he missed a good few months. Was massively impressed.

Well I suppose it depends on the team you are being and the tactics you use. I remember playing as Fiorentina once as I took the job from my current Job as West Ham manager in January one year. I brought in Pogrebnyak and he ended up with Serie A top goalscorer even though he missed a good few months. Was massively impressed.
Yeah he went through a period of being brilliant when Pato was out injured but now his average rating for the last 5 games is like 5.9, lowest in my squad. I had him set as target man so im guessing that contributed to him being offside alot but anyway Laurito looks a good player.
22 years old and 18 finishing and heading, will do good cover :D

Look no further than this man - OSCAR CARDOZO.
Target man yet absolute goal machine !!! Has everything, Awesome finishing, Heading, Height, Free kicks & Penalty taking.