Great (Unknown) Players - The players that goes under the radar, the special ones :)

Patrick41oo

Reaction score
View attachment 326500

I will start with my favourite player in the danish league, Pione Sisto. He's a cheap bargain buy from FCM. Bought him in my 3. season and he's been great so far, can play both wings.

Please upload screenshots off the players you like. ( Alt+f9--- and then find the picture in the folder screenshoot, in the fm15 folder in your documents)

SISTO full season stats
View attachment 325285
Finish 4th with Southampton i 3rd season, and was beaten by Real M in quarter final off Champ League,

Pione Sisto was really great :)

Last edited:
Just wanted to say I think this is an excellent idea for a thread :) everyone already knows about the Balanta's, Depay's, Munir's and even the Savitskiy's etc. so this is really cool!

Unfortunately I haven't had any of these players as I've been playing with my favourite team (Arsenal) with a purely British focus (except for Munir - couldn't resist) but I've heard so much about these players:

Gregorz Krychowiak - consistent DM with all the right attributes, loved him with Schalke in fm14
Andre Hahn - great RW/RM from Gladbach with a low TRC
Denis Stracqualursi - Awesome midtable ST (as in fm14), on a free I think
Pablo Aimar - he's been ripping it up in the Championship for 2 of my friends
Joel Ward - such a solid FB, will definitely get him when Monreal moves on as he can do it on both sides

Lastly, has anyone had Tsepo Masilela in fm15? He was by far my favourite signing in my fm14 Schalke save. had an average rating of like 7.4 in the 4 seasons I had him. Is he still immense in this game?

Yeah nice idea mate.

I have a couple of suggestions but will chase down some screenies before posting them.

View attachment 326224
Great Idea but Pione Sisto isnt really unknown, you dont look hard to find him mentioned in pretty much every wonderkid list i seen on the internet....

Bressan has been a monster for me at AMC play him as shadow striker and Trequartista, sorry no SS not at my pc.

Daniel Amartey from Kobenhavn. maybe you guys don't know about him

View attachment 712131
Great Idea but Pione Sisto isnt really unknown, you dont look hard to find him mentioned in pretty much every wonderkid list i seen on the internet....

The point of this thread, is to find the players that are not top class, and here from people who have used the player they recommend to us. Doesn't matter that we know the player, maybe I haven't used the player before.... and thats why we need screenshots.

View attachment 714253

Divock Origi is not unkwown, but is not the normal buy. Have rented him for 2 straight season and he has been fantastic this second season, a beast as the lone poacher for my team, try him on loan, great for smaller teams.

Last edited:
No one really seems to notice the players Chelsea have out on loan 1st season but I have seen the RB Wallace, DM Oriel Romeu and DL Nathan Ake go on to play at the very very top level, and Thorgan Hazard was a monster for my Championship winning MK Dons side in season three. Goals, assists, the lot!

Obefemi Martins from the USA. Always seems to be picked up for a pitance (few mill) and gets 20 goals a season. Younger than you would think...

Pavel Kaderabek
Hirving Lozano
Kristoffer Ajer
Cesar Meli
Sascha Horvath
Carlos Fernandes
Jonathan Calleri
Siebe Schrijvers

Last edited:
Obefemi Martins from the USA. Always seems to be picked up for a pitance (few mill) and gets 20 goals a season. Younger than you would think...

Unknown??? Has he not played in the Bundasliga, La Liga, Serie A and the Premier League as well as the Russian Permier League and the MLS...? I'm sure most football fans would know about him lol

Siebe Schrijvers....needs stamina improving but an absolute monster

Joel Soñora from Boca Juniors seems to be a wonderkid, similar to Vadala

do you need argentina loaded up because i cant find him