Greetings From Thimphu - The Joys of Managing Bhutan

I am in the year....lemme look lol...I usually post the schedule of the year for each new year....**** hold on, in the middle of a game with Real Sociedad. Loading...

2012. Update coming very soon about my Nepal friendly.

---------- Post added at 02:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:15 PM ----------

Cheni Yangdel is being sought out by a Belarussian club. If you cared. I don't lol. Didn't load those leagues this go 'round. So let's gear up for Nepal so we can move the **** on to some Qualifiers.

GAME DAY:

(102) BHUTAN 4-0 NEPAL (184)

Cheni Yangdel 2'
Ratu 25', 31'
***-Lay 55'

Complete domination on both sides of the ball. Home fans were delighted at the destruction of our rivals. A great tune-up fixture for our upcoming November match against Australia. The best part of this match was the fact that the Yangdel goal came on a freak chance. He took a corner that just happened to swing into the goal.

??? No I haven't. I'm sticking with Bhutan. I have other saves I do on occasion, Real Sociedad, and Blyth currently but none of those are even as intriguing as this Bhutan one. Another update soon.

You have a player called *** - lay , hes worth signing for the name alone :D.

^ My thoughts exactly. I did that once :D. I was Bhutan on FM08 and had no luck so I started a new game with Sampdoria and signed ***-Lay. Let him start. He was putrid but I didn't care haha. Update with Australia should be up in an hour or so.

---------- Post added at 01:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 PM ----------

GAME DAY:
(13) AUSTRALIA 2-2 BHUTAN (82)
Scott McDonald 12', 31'
***-Lay 45+1'
Jose Khadka 74'

A lucky draw that came from a random Khadka goal. We were outclassed and run ragged but we got a draw from a team that I expected to lose to by loads of goals. I mean seriously, I FINALY CRACKED THE TOP 100, but the Aussies were 13th. A draw is pretty good. Time to continue on. I've gone 11 games without a loss :D
World Cup Qualifying Table:
Qatar 7 points
Australia 7 points
Bhutan 5 points
Iran 3 points
Indonesia 0 points

2013 Schedule:
January 16th - Syria @ Home (Asian Nations Cup Qualifying Group C)
January 30th - @ Uzbekistan (Asian Nations Cup Qualifynig Group C)
February 13th - Indonesia @ Home (World Cup Qualifying Final Group A)
March 30th - Qatar @ Home (World Cup Qualifying Final Group A)
June 8th - Australia @ Home (World Cup Qualifying Final Group A)
June 12th - @ Iran (World Cup Qualifying Final Group A)
June 19th - @ Indonesia (World Cup Qualifying Final Group A)
September 7th - Brazil @ Home (Friendly)
September 11th - @ Nepal (Friendly)
November 11th - @ Bahrain (Asian Nations Cup Qualifying Group C)
November 20th - @ Syria (Asian Nations Cup Qualifying Group C)

great result mate and congrats on breaking the 100 mark aim for the 50s then number one spot :D

well done on getting a draw against Australia. hope you can climb further up the rankings now that you've broken into the top 100

I'm seriously ecstatic that I cracked the Top 100, and not only did I crack it but I flew past it. Up to 82nd from 102. Pretty good. I'm excited and as long as I can keep at this pace I might be able to barely qualify for the World Cup behind the Aussies. No way Qatar can keep up their current form. On a side note Brazil is ranked like 42nd or so. I think they didn't qualify for the WC. Go figure.

Fantastic read mate, this is the first time I've come on FM-Base in a while and you've got me hooked. Just wondering, how many leagues are you running and which ones are they?

Err.

I;ve loaded the following nations, all to the lowest league:

Argentina
Belgium
England
USA
Mexico
Ireland
Scotland
Bulgaria
Brazil
Holland
Germany
France
Spain
Italy
Russia
and I wanna say that's it. Sorry I didn't look I just went on my normal set up. The computer is acting funny right now. Update should be up in a bit about my Syria and Uzbekistan matches.

GAME DAY:

(78) BHUTAN - SYRIA (90th)

Adil Zaid O.G. 7'
Raja Rafe 44'
Jose Khadka 66'

**** good game. We ruled throughout, just woulda rathered some more finishing touch. Coulda one more like 5-0 instead of 2-1, but 3 points is 3 points.

GAME DAY:

(82nd) UZBEKISTAN 0-1 BHUTAN (78)

Jose Khadka 41'

Meh, the game was **** poor at best. We almost handed it back to them in the 88th but it's all good. As previously stated 3 points is 3 points, and I now lie in 1st in the Group. Asian Nations Cup Here I Come

OMG You are awesome! I though managing Montenegro U19s was Hard!

great read
im giving san marino a try at the moment
won a friendly against san tome and principe

Heh, thanks everyone. San Marino has alot of promise. Not the most difficult. Imagine if you beat Sao Tome & Principe, try managing them ;). I took San Marino to the WC once, but Selva retired and I was left without a striker. They get no regens, although neither does Bhutan hahahahhaha.