Gregor's Cheapy Cheap Cheep Recommendations [th3r3f0r3 @r3 t3h p\/\/|\|@g3]

i just found another guy called lokman, hes a dm and 21, good for championship or /mid/low premier team. for 20k

Pablo Vitti (st) - £600k

I got Vitti for 20k...well he didnt get a WP

Unfortunately I didnt get him, West Ham did. Good one to keep in mind for future files though.

Does anyone find that after they install the new patch that some of the players in the list aren't on the game anymore?? Such as Mauro Cejas :(

I had Sidnei on FM'05 he turned out to be ****. Szetala could be one of the best, lots of potential.

I am not sure but isn't Mngomeni availabe on a free as in the Sweden updates they have him as being released by Helsingborg in May, from what I read.

Greg can you put everyones suggestions (avec screenshot) back into the original post by any chance? make it a **** of a lot easier and a good reference post!

Greg can you put everyones suggestions (avec screenshot) back into the original post by any chance? make it a **** of a lot easier and a good reference post!

Great idea it would be much quicker to find who you want

the plan wasnt really for people to suggest players, just give feedback on my suggestions, hence the tittle, 'Gregor's Cheapy Cheap Cheep Recommendations

maybe it could become fm-base's Cheapy Cheap Cheep Recommendations [th3r3f0r3 @r3 t3h p\/\/|\|@g3]

yeah , might aswell greg , theres loads of gd players suggested here

dont be so girly and jus put them all in the original post!

Ive Added new players for the patch

i signes this guy called ferran rovira pi

here is a screenshot

do u think he will become world class?

depends on how well he responds to training, and of course his potential ability. usually if the player gets to have "Wonderkid" as a description, you can pretty much guarentee that he will be amazing later on.

He's never gunna be worldclass, his physical and mental are terrible, and his technical is only ok for his age

I don't think he's world class. He's stats are decent for his age but not wonderful.

Im not sure, but some of these will probably have already been posted, but I would recommend or re-recommend,

Jose Sosa,
Pablo Vitti,
Emiliano Vecchio,
Martial Riff,
Didier Digard
Vincent Enyeama,

But also if you are looking for experience then these players below are available for cheap {Under a million} at the start of the game or after a 1 season -

Gary Speed
Ivan Campo
Paolo Maldini
Ivan Helguera

Only posting ones off the top of my head im sure there are more which I will add at a later date. Most may be obvious, but its worth having a look at them all.

Last edited:
Benedict Vilakazi 150 k offer 100 k first Hosain Kaebi 1m and also on the 7.0.1 patch if u load colombian leagues u can get this boy called cardenas on a free for a team like the old firm.

I've been keeping an eye on the transfer market in the 7.0.2 patch and noticed a lot of bargains, I'll get some screenshots up later but here is a list for now.

Kennith Stenild, GK - 9k
Martin Posse, AM RC, FC- Free
Walter Gaitan, AM LC - Free
Patrice Bernier, MC - Free
Roberto Palacios, AMC - 180k
Roberto Colautti, ST - 425k
Zlatan Ljubijankic, FC - 120k
Rodrigo Lopez, ST - 575k
Rosen Kirilov, DC - 230k
Sashi Chalwe, DC - 35k
Peter Stark, DC - 90k