Any help just ask and even though I did very well the first season, especially the first half is a struggle. Just battle through it gel the team and win promotion. The second season seems like it is goin to be far better. Update at 1.

M8 how did u manage 2 start wiv 2 million iv got nuffin at all 4 transfers :S

---------- Post added at 12:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 AM ----------

Never mind got it now :)

Yeah ask for more from the board then adjust tranfer an wage budgets however you desire. And here is the end of season update!Firstly, March:

Gretna 3V2 E.Stirling (Away) Benyon, Noble, Fyfe(Pen)

Gretna 1V1 Annan (Home) Smith-Poole

Gretna 3V1 Elgin (Home) Fyfe2, Pelosi

April:

Gretna 1V1 Queens Park (Away) Benyon

Gretna 3V0 Albion Rovers (Away) Portland2, Fyfe

Gretna 2V0 Cowdenbeath (Home) Maguire, Todd

May:

Gretna 2V0 Forfar (Away) Smith-Poole, Benyon

Gretna 0V0 Berwick (Away)

Thanks for everyones support and hopefully next season can be as succesful as my first! I will update before my first league game on my friendlies and what happened over the summer. Should be interesting as a lot of players are now interested seeing as we are now a fully professional club. Thanks everyone!

Last edited:
Screenies hope they are the right ones haha.

Last edited:
Well am going to bed now my new TV is delivered at 11 so good night people and please leave feedback!

well done m8

great stuuf good luck in league 2

Nice one Ben, you seem to have flown through this season with flying colours :D
oh yeah, thanks for giving others a link to the db earlier in the thread, I like my work bein advertised :p

Haha great stuff Harry an yeah I've done well first season but it looks much easier than it actually was, players were getting frustrated due to me not giving them praise and I couldn't beacuse it was not until halfway through the season we really got going. This season though many more players seem interested hopefully I'll finish the summer and friendlies off tomorrow and can get the game going 'full tilt' again!

Summer is taking longer than I thought after a whole refurbishment to the team and I'm playing poker tonight to update will be tomorrow night.

so how u gettin on it was sad to see gretna go and it was just after we nicked your manager as well but you can have davie irons back if you want cause he is a useless piece of **** he is a really bad manager just rode along with the gretna thing and through all of the leagues

He can't be that bad of a manager if he got his Gretna side all the way to the SPL can he..?

Well yeah I have been gettin very drunk lately lol but I am going to carry on the game again tonight and maybe an update tomorrow.

So... In the summer the board gave me a lot more allowance in terms of hiring coaches (proud of signing Oliver Kahn lol :p) , I also had a bit of cash to sign some players that would be good at the higher level (McPhee, Stevenson, Craddock, Pele, Dobbie etc) . Got Grimsby as a feeder club and if you have have a look at my transfers you can see I sent a lot of players on loan to them. Never sold many players however but Omar Smith-Poole, one of my best players last season at the age of 16 was sold. Gutted about losing this lad but when the big sides came in for him he became unhappy and I had to sell. Finished July and August, out of both cups though. Decent results in league but I expect them to get better as my team is still gelling after 11 transfers. Top of league after first 4 games, 3 wins, 1 draw and 1 loss. Not too bad.

Having a little go tonight having a go at my new Notts County one though also. Update tomorrow!

---------- Post added at 01:57 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 10:51 PM ----------

I will update tonight, decent start to life in the Scottish 2nd Division.

---------- Post added at 03:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 PM ----------

Here are my first results of the season! League matches unless I say otherwise.

July:

Friendly Gretna 0V2 Rangers Res (Home)

Friendly Gretna 1V7 Lyon (Home) Fyfe

Challenge Cup 1st Rnd Gretna 3V0 Stirling (Home) Craddock, Dobbie, McPhee

August:

Gretna 1V3 Arbroath (Away) Portland

CIS Cup 1st Rnd Gretna 2V0 Clyde (Away) McPhee, Shelvey

Gretna 3V1 Dumbarton (Home) McPhee2, Stevenson

Challenge Cup 2nd Rnd Gretna 2V4 Partick (Away) McPhee, Shelvey

Gretna 2V2 Clyde (Away) Gray, Maguire

Gretna 2V0 Stirling (Home) Stevenson, Portland

CIS Cup 2nd Rnd Gretna 1V2 Falkirk (Home) McPhee

Gretna 2V0 East Fife (Away) Portland, McPhee

Currently top of the league, McPhee is a quality signing on a free from Scunthorpe, Shelvey and Craddock also doing the business along with most of my other signings. Dissapointed with Dobbie though and Portland has permenantly took his place in the starting 11.

---------- Post added at 03:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:23 PM ----------

Looking at that it was a very busy August, might rest a few players!

Last edited:
you aren't doing bad at all ay Ben? :D
Good month you've had there, all the best for your season in Division Two mate

Well I have 2 games left in the season, did well. Will update tomorrow 10ish unless I am playing poker it will be more like half 12. :)