• Benwortholfc

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Granth5

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't even started yet, was busy last night but I guess I might start now, nothing better to do and all that.

The poll at the top has been largely ignored which isn't a surprise.

Anyway good luck to everyone and even better luck to me.

Ah, now that makes sense.

Is it 1 person from each group then? Got the impression it was 2.

Hmm, just I would have thought if 2 people would go through then you could vote for 2 on the poll. Apparantly not.

At least 2 people go through. :)

ohh i really should have thought about that...but its only 1 or multy vote so people would end up just voting for everyone

Lol I guess that's fair enough.

I actually have votes :S

---------- Post added at 07:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 PM ----------

The Milan defence is terrible in this patch due to Nesta injury and Thiago Silva ban, might have to play with 3 CBs...

Probably the only transfers I'm going to make.

good stuff

with only 2 signings u wont have promblems with the squad gelling and stuff

And I don't have the funds to buy any more realisticly. :p

---------- Post added at 08:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:06 PM ----------

Teams already seem to be going in hard on my players... Injuries ffs.

This is bad news for my small team...

I'm starting now lads.

I haven't had a bad start, 4 played 3 wins.

Though I'm not playing at the moment because feel a little bored with it so far. Good start :$

Sold Seedorf to Sevilla for 9 million when all you suckers are sellin him for 6 mil :)

yeah i find it weird that the 2 clubs are affelats to each other but at the same time are rivals

urgh i may have to drop out as my charger doesnt work anymore and needto buy a new one but not paid until next week, how long do we have to complete this?

Status
Not open for further replies.