• Benwortholfc

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Granth5

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
not the best start, 3 wins 3 losses which have come against Roma, fiorentina and Sampdoria
and Europa(EURO) league group stage is quite hard

I've bought Ballack for 5 Million, Srna 11, Bordon 8, Enke 14. Sold Pirlo 30, Favalli on loan. Might say I got ripped off with Enke but I had 15 million to spend and needed a keeper good enough atm to do the job, I think he will. Happy with Ballack :) Bordon will fill in until some defenders come back from injury, will post screenshots tonight :)

I'm doing better now, 4th in the league and beat slavia prague 7-0 in the Uefa cup nd got 41 mil to spend in january :):)

Beat Napoli 3-0 and Palermo 1-0 so far oh and Germinal Beerschot in the Europe League 3-0 I think. Will post some screenies tomorrow.

I have got the least votes :(, its because i'm unknown on this website;
I'm first in the league, same points as inter and 4 games left
out of uefa
out of italian cup
no signs of a top scorer or most assists
so it looks like i can only get 5 points :(

---------- Post added at 12:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 AM ----------

I've won Serie A but thats it, 5 points
Screenies soon

---------- Post added at 12:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 PM ----------

also got most assists

I'm just continuing my game now, is it a point for assists, goals and that for the person in our group with the most or is it if you get the most on the game???

urgh sorry lads going to have to drop out of this challenge as i need a new charger for my laptop, i dont get paid for quite a while and so wont be able to buy one and finish the game in time, good luck to everyone else who is still playing

Well, as they did with like everybody else the Milan board have decided to issue me some more cash right at the start of November so I can spend come the new year.

Unfortunately I don't have the patience to put much effort into this, and College has restarted. But I'm not going to quit I'm sticking my manager on holiday for a couple of months until the transfer window with instructions to my Assistant to use my current tactics and line-up. Just hoping they do okay without me ;)

---------- Post added at 04:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 PM ----------

I went on Holiday until January and the assistant did pretty awful. Knocking me down from 1st to 2nd in the table as well as getting knocked out of the Italian Cup 1st round to Atalanta...

Oh well.

I finished. Did awfully, 4th in Serie A, won the Italian Cup and 2nd Knockout rnd of the Europe league :(
Will post screenies tomorrow.

At least you got the Italian cup. Milan aren't the strongest team in this patch by a long shot.

At least you got the Italian cup. Milan aren't the strongest team in this patch by a long shot.

Thanks mate :) Had back to back games against Inter the first of which being in the league, won that didn't expect to beat them in the cup final after it, I was wrong :p Do I go through or are people still finishing?

Well I guess we will find out who goes through when I am done with mine. I've been lazy with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.