• Foxy CFC

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • JP Woody

Votes: 12 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea just seen Kris' signature that we are now going to use the 9.3 patch. Cool, i'm going to start on Monday. Good luck guys

Foxy no offence but can i see the barca landmarks please.

go to your squad...history...landmarks

Theres nothing there at Barca? Screenshot? and I play a lone striker at Chelsea, He either couldn't play there or was was just **** for me lol

Ok just let me printscreen it for you
Why isit fishy :S

You sign henry 18 mill from barca

then sell henry 20 mill to barca

cheers mate and Danny don't make assumptions please i just need to check something

Just need to be sure nobody is ruining the challenge. Hope you don't take it personally it was just the Henry deal

Nah its fine, Arsenal and Man city also offered i just didnt want him to come back to haunt me lol

---------- Post added at 09:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 PM ----------

League cup final vs Arsenal now, could I have 3 points on the board already? :p

---------- Post added at 09:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 PM ----------

You'll have to wait and see. :p

---------- Post added at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 PM ----------

Gunna give it a rest for a while, carry on my villa season, as I'm already in march! lol

Will probably play some more matches today and post a "Half time" update with some screenies

---------- Post added at 08:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:46 AM ----------

Halfway through the season with Chelsea

Transfers

]
trasnfers.png

Fixtures

fixture1k.png

fixture2.png

The Premier League

tabelln.png

Player stats

playersn.png

Coming Cup games ( cut & pasted)

cupsb.png

Drogba is playing so rubbish for me, Ballack is my top goal scorer lol

---------- Post added at 03:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 PM ----------

Is Carew good for Chelsea? It interests me, I'd keep him in 2020 with my Vill atm if i could :O

---------- Post added at 03:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 PM ----------

Is Carew good for Chelsea? It interests me, I'd keep him in 2020 with my Vill atm if i could :O

He has done well the few games he has played and if I had not had Drogba or Anelka, I would gladly play him as my single FC.

Yehi just didnt know if he was a Top 4 striker or not, with Villa him n agb did wonders for me

Yehi just didnt know if he was a Top 4 striker or not, with Villa him n agb did wonders for me

Look in mi sig, my Villa team that won the CL 2009/10 ( 9.3 db). He was marvelous for me :D

Status
Not open for further replies.