Votes: 3 12.5%
  • JP Woody

Votes: 12 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeh thats a good team, im in 2020 with them, dominating the world :p

---------- Post added at 04:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 PM ----------

and stil lgoing :p

---------- Post added at 05:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 PM ----------

2017 i mean *

Getting closer to the match in CL(knockout stage) against Schalke and we are in a slump of form. I have a (bad) feeling that I wont make this, being one of the 2 players that qualifies:(

Last edited:
The Better Half - What skin are you using

****, United are really good. They have won 19 matches in a row now :(

About a quarter of the way through now,things are going well so far.Its the first time ive managed Chelsea in FM 09 and im really impressed with how strong the defence is,im yet to concede a goal in the League.

off topic, but are u still a mod jp?
Yes,i gave the site a donation and Sean give the star thing but somethings gone wrong somewhere,im sure he'll put it right when he comes online.I can still do moderating stuff.

kk just wondering, cos it still says modern day legend where it should say mod

Kris u was sacked????? How ****.. bad luck m8

After having played with a 4321 formation in the first 23 matches in the Prem and in the group stage in CL, I have decided to use a 4222Box instead. Should be fun to see if it hold against bigger teams in Europe.

About a quarter of the way through now,things are going well so far.Its the first time ive managed Chelsea in FM 09 and im really impressed with how strong the defence is,im yet to concede a goal in the League.

Which tactic are you useing :)

Did anyone else get a transfer budget increase of the board around November time?

Yeh JP... i did just realise.. im still asleep just ignore me like ;)

I got a increase of like 5mil lol, but i was in debt due to heavy spending xD

---------- Post added at 03:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:40 PM ----------

http://i28.tinypic.com/29wtrbr.jpg

My league table after 27 games, :O

Top results there. Looks like we will be finishing about the same time given that you will play some tonight.

I will most probably finish tonight, as college doesn't start till next week :p

Status
Not open for further replies.