• Foxy CFC

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • JP Woody

Votes: 12 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will add up the points tonight...mshaw you didnt even try? where is the fun...i finished 4th with Liverpool but i'm still giving it a go.

JP might end up with more/level points but at least he tried. I am happy that foxy didnt cheat and everyone else who has uploaded games so far. If they did then fair enough they might win the challenge but only they will know there a FAIL.

But he has been great about showing me whatever screenshots i have asked for. If anyone reaaaallly wants to load the game back up for the sake of an internet challenge then LOL

We've got a couple of weeks to complete it aint we Kris? I've got a lot on with work/family commitments this week but i'll give it my best shot to get a season completed before the time allowed mate

Good Lad. It's only a bit of fun. If you can't make it then fair enough i thank you for your efforts. I can see where your coming from and don't want it ruined by cheats but hopefully nobody has/will

The next round i am using lesser sides so spotting them will be easier

Right so far it's

Foxy 17
TheBetterHalf 17
JP Woody 10

Can i carry on my season? Or will you need any more screenies?

Fire in yes :) Don't let me stop you

No more screenshots needed. Looks like your going through aswell

Bret said he was too busy and your top i'm sure

On 20th september Kris will show all the scores from your group

on the 20th of september there will be another draw and it will carry on until we have a total winner

I will pm him and ask then get back to you with tables

i think ill be through from my group and i hope that everyone that gets through will carry on and get fither in the compition

PM recieved and explained to Kris. Good luck with it lads. All the best

Status
Not open for further replies.