G's & M's 2-2-3-2-1 Barca style of play

The messi role for me keeps getting caught off side, any ideas to stop this?

Skin/patch/Transfer Up?

Cant remember the name of the Skin, something Steklo or something probably, not sure.
Patch 11.3
Transfers have been updated, using Foss's Summer Update which can be found in the forums.

---------- Post added at 09:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 AM ----------

The messi role for me keeps getting caught off side, any ideas to stop this?

What team U R and who U R using in the role?

I've quite heavily edited this tactic (all roles except for the 3 CM's have been replaced by my own roles from my Barcelona tactic) and it is just phenomenal right now. I've played 10 league games and countless other games on my personal AC Milan game save and I've never been in danger of dropping points. Think I've conceded only 3 goals in 10 league games too. Here are the results I've been getting. The passing isn't quite 100, more towards 50-60 now but it creates so many CCC's that I am never in danger of losing.

Here are the 10 league games I've played so far, all wins: 1-0 udinese, 4-1 roma, 5-1 genoa, 4-1 fiorentina, 2-0 bologna, 2-0 parma, 3-0 livorno, 4-0 cagliari, 3-0 napoli, 4-0 siena.

I don't know if I should upload it here out of respect for Gump though because I have changed quite a lot even though it is the same formation and team instructions (not individual player instructions).

I've quite heavily edited this tactic (all roles except for the 3 CM's have been replaced by my own roles from my Barcelona tactic) and it is just phenomenal right now. I've played 10 league games and countless other games on my personal AC Milan game save and I've never been in danger of dropping points. Think I've conceded only 3 goals in 10 league games too. Here are the results I've been getting. The passing isn't quite 100, more towards 50-60 now but it creates so many CCC's that I am never in danger of losing.

Here are the 10 league games I've played so far, all wins: 1-0 udinese, 4-1 roma, 5-1 genoa, 4-1 fiorentina, 2-0 bologna, 2-0 parma, 3-0 livorno, 4-0 cagliari, 3-0 napoli, 4-0 siena.

I don't know if I should upload it here out of respect for Gump though because I have changed quite a lot even though it is the same formation and team instructions (not individual player instructions).

Maybe new thread, or you can add it to your Barca style thread. I will definatelly use it as my final tactic for FM 11 if its better than your original barca style tac.

And thats the thing, Passing. That is something I kept in mind when I made this tactic. And besides, ''I am never in danger of losing'', Neither am I with this lol :D

This is the kinds of things I mean that my heavily edited version of this tactic does:

acmilanvlaziostatsmatch.png

Hey XeNoN

Please upload your tweaked version!!

Would love to try it with my Liverpool game

cannot recommend this tactic enough for Tottenham. using the summer transfer update, played 6, drawn 3 and won three. including 6-3 win at home against newcastle, and 1-1 draws against both man utd and chelsea away. and outplayed them both!

cannot recommend this tactic enough for Tottenham. using the summer transfer update, played 6, drawn 3 and won three. including 6-3 win at home against newcastle, and 1-1 draws against both man utd and chelsea away. and outplayed them both!

6 games played, sounds like the tactic aint even near of being totally trained (meaning all aspects in Match Prep are fluid).

But positives are U outplayed em.

6 games played, sounds like the tactic aint even near of being totally trained (meaning all aspects in Match Prep are fluid).

But positives are U outplayed em.

team are settling in now with the tactic...

prem:

played 13, won 9 drew 3 lost 1 including beating arsenal away 3-0 and man city at home 2-0. scored 27, conceded 8

europa leage:

played 4, won 3 drew one. scored 9 conceded 2 in the group stages. and a 6-1 aggregate win in the qualifying rounds.

league cup:

played 2, won 1 drew 1. scored 3 conceded 2. beat watford and beat arsenal on penalties.

ive been rotating in the cups with players like livermore, kane and such. adebayor is on fire upfront too

team are settling in now with the tactic...

prem:

played 13, won 9 drew 3 lost 1 including beating arsenal away 3-0 and man city at home 2-0. scored 27, conceded 8

europa leage:

played 4, won 3 drew one. scored 9 conceded 2 in the group stages. and a 6-1 aggregate win in the qualifying rounds.

league cup:

played 2, won 1 drew 1. scored 3 conceded 2. beat watford and beat arsenal on penalties.

ive been rotating in the cups with players like livermore, kane and such. adebayor is on fire upfront too

Not bad at all, tho ur conceding too much for my opinion :D

U using Gomes or Friedel? :p

Great tac mate, i like the Barcelona real tactic and how they play . With this tac,my team in FM play very like Barca in real and it's amazing . Have you made any tweak and another version for it ?