GTA:SA SA-MP (san andreas multiplayer

samloveitt

Reaction score
i was wondering if any runs any servers on it or if anyone plays it

Old game lol, probably not :(

I used to play it actually. Was really fun but was always quite laggy and sometimes you would die easily whilst others wouldn't die at all.

if you find a good rp server or something its a realy fun game

---------- Post added at 04:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 AM ----------

plus the online is updated

---------- Post added at 05:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 AM ----------

if anyone is interested i could make a hamachi server

I always enjoyed the cops and robbars servers or the ones where you built up money and were in gangs and bought places and guns :)

http://www.sa-mp.com/

and he said sorry as in no it isnt a ps2 game its for the pc sorry cause it seemed like you asked if its for ps2 if you get it?

I always enjoyed the cops and robbars servers or the ones where you built up money and were in gangs and bought places and guns :)

want to make a roleplay one like you said i know how to make one

---------- Post added at 05:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:17 AM ----------

server is made
looking for admins and players now anyone intrested :)

want to make a roleplay one like you said i know how to make one

---------- Post added at 05:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:17 AM ----------

server is made
looking for admins and players now anyone intrested :)

that does sound good but I dont actually have SA anymore :/

:( its cheap to but only like 5 pound now :) if you every get it let me know

---------- Post added at 05:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:39 AM ----------

192.168.0.151:7777 is the server address if anyone wants to join

My mate always plays it!

He is on this site, swaggasaur.

Used to love this game! It's a shame I don't have a controller pad for PC to play it on :(

There's a roleplay server I play when I go on SA:MP called Los Santos Roleplay, you need to apply to join it though, because of the amount of people who play it.. around 500 people are online at a time.
Google it.

LS-RP's IP is server.ls-rp.com:7777.
Maybe we set up there and make a gang or something.