Can do, and will do, I'll give 12 a go after doing 6, sorry if anyone misses out, I think 6 will be easier, with my general living at the moment.

---------- Post added at 02:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 PM ----------

Make that 8, NO MORE.

good choice man, i started off with 6 and enjoyed it way more than when i was doing around 30

its less work and you can be more personal with people :)

i might start doing them again soon, just i didnt really get the hang of the new lay out

good choice man, i started off with 6 and enjoyed it way more than when i was doing around 30

its less work and you can be more personal with people :)

i might start doing them again soon, just i didnt really get the hang of the new lay out

Talk about starting a new one.... fancy continuing the old one if you please?

Data file is made. I'll start the game on my laptop, when it comes to saving, I'll be making a copy save onto a memory stick, to continue on my brother's laptop.

Yes i will be interested... what new idea you are thinking now mate?

The Starting Of The Players

Transfer View For Each Player Will Be Up In The Next Post

Yes i will be interested... what new idea you are thinking now mate?

if you make players with FMRTE you can give them a regen face :)

---------- Post added at 03:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:43 PM ----------

woop Swansea are interested in me :)

6th July to 31st August Transfers

Ashley Baldry - Manchester United
David Lambert - Tottenham
David Martin - Aston Villa
Conner Wood - Chelsea
Grant Thame - Liverpool
Michael Arkle - Swansea
Urban Pintar - No Team
Alex Rooth - Swansea

6th July to 31st August Transfers

Ashley Baldry - Manchester United
David Lambert - Tottenham
David Martin - Aston Villa
Conner Wood - Chelsea
Grant Thame - Liverpool
Michael Arkle - Swansea
Urban Pintar - No Team
Alex Rooth - Swansea

haha thats wicked man :)

Well I ended up in a team that was alot better then what was interested in me haha. But clearly didnt get into a top team like others. But clearly ill make the first team first (H)

Last edited:
I thought I was looking to be one of the more promising, besides Thame who looks like he will be a beast haha! Oh well ill make first team first (H)

Talking about me then.

---------- Post added at 04:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:22 PM ----------

If people are wondering why I have "Eazy" on my player name, that is because that is what I use as my real life nickname.

Talking about me then.

---------- Post added at 04:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:22 PM ----------

If people are wondering why I have "Eazy" on my player name, that is because that is what I use as my real life nickname.

is that what your friends call you ;)

your all traitors lol...fancy starting one when I'm at work...and can't get the chance to put up my C.V for the game....tut tut. Good luck to you all tho and I will be keeping an eye out on this one.

your all traitors lol...fancy starting one when I'm at work...and can't get the chance to put up my C.V for the game....tut tut. Good luck to you all tho and I will be keeping an eye out on this one.

I'm not really a traitor, I just had to fill a void in my life.

to be fair, i did sign up to his previous game before yours :p

don't stick your tongue out at me young man...;) your all far to serious....banter and moaning fills the void in my life!!