Had alot of non-competitive games again and scored quite a few, hopefully break into the first team in the next few seasons.

Again alot of non-competitive appearances but played 2 cup games so not that bad. Quite a few goals once again.

played well again!

30 apps
10 goals
30 assists
10 mom
7.67 avg rating

and a mom performance for the first team! haha booyah! my assists are awesome! set up a goal a game, and score 1 in 3

Haven't looked in a while, but glad I have had a couple of league appearances and 7 youth international appearances :) 10 MoM this season!!! Must be integral to the under 18s

I havent look at this thread for a few days, didnt see the last update, but my scoring return in the non-competitive matches was pretty good! Hopefully break into the Spurs team this year, or get a transfer and be a constant player.

Summer Transfers

David Martin - Aston Villa to Tottenham - £2.9 million
David Lambert - Tottenham to Everton - Loan
Grant "Eazy" Thame - Liverpool to Hearts - Loan
Michael Arkle - Swansea to Stoke - £1.1 Million
Urban Pintar - Free to Chelsea - Sign On 23/9/2013
Alex Rooth - Swansea to Manchester United - £4.6 million
Conner Wood - Chelsea - No Move
Ashley Baldry - Manchester United - No Move

i seem to like joining united early in my career

Lets hope I can break into the Everton team and maybe even get a permanent move :)

In a better team! Still not Liverpool but a step closer ;p Keen to see the update

Urban Pintar have completed move to Chelsea.

No Winter Transfers

nt bad capped by england at 17 and a good season in the reserves

wow a full season in stokes goal at just 18, just a shame we missed out on promotion :(