Ain't given up yet, just been busy the past couple of days.

thats fair :)

i know how tough it is to keep up with these games when you have work, girlfriend, family, and just general living to do :p

i know how tough it is to keep up with these games when you have work, girlfriend, family, and just general living to do :p

general living at the moment, redectorating the bathroom in my house. hopefully I'll have a update sometime today.

you guys are more important ;) started a new one again...the dreaded redecorating I don't envy you...I still have nightmares when I bought my house and decorated the whole thing!!

There I was thinking that I was gunna have a great partnership up front with shearer at Liverpool and then it turns out that I only play 1 cup game. Did get one assist though, and also with the England U19's, what happened? Was I injured most the season or what?

only played 1 game for spurs but a 8.30!!! ;) and had my first cap for scotland too...the future looks bright
can't believe how good some people are already...congrats puddz...arsenal always do wonders with kids!!

Last edited:
There I was thinking that I was gunna have a great partnership up front with shearer at Liverpool and then it turns out that I only play 1 cup game. Did get one assist though, and also with the England U19's, what happened? Was I injured most the season or what?

Your injury history is attached.

Jesus thats 10 months injured already/\
..................................................|
..................................................|

Nice one, I spent 3 months out in that season, seem to spend all my time in the treatment room. Doesnt look good :(

Very good season with tottenham making 32 starts and scoring 17 and im now worth a hefty 6Mil. The future's looking bright!

I feel a little bit better, that is one **** of a long list. Might as well call him Owen Hargreaves!

Wow this is great. Had made 20 odd appearences for Marsellie who are in the Champs League already!

I feel a little bit better, that is one **** of a long list. Might as well call him Owen Hargreaves!

Or what Michael Owen and Owen Hargreaves lovechild would be.

---------- Post added at 04:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:22 PM ----------

When will the next season be?

Soon, I'll just do the season run then I'll post, takes a bit of time to do the transfers as well at the moment.

Okay, I look forward to it. Im hoping I wont be injured at all this season, and play more than 1 game, although I did get an assist in that game.