Players.

If you want your team league place just ask with what team your at and I will tell you.

Last edited:
Is this instead of the screenshots? Im David Lambert and Im at Liverpool.

Yh, takes a bit of time to do the screenies. Liverpool finished 6th, Won FA and League cup and also won the community shield.

---------- Post added at 05:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:19 PM ----------

No more updates for today, going to play one of my other FM save games.

I had a good season! How come when last season when I was injured all season and played one game I was valued at £10million, this season, 18 goals in 21 games my value has dropped down to £5.75million??

Had a good season again, glad im with the u21 england squad, hope a team like manchester united buy me, would be a dream move!

33 appearances and 22 goals. Not bad for a 20 year old :D
btw, Can you keep me update on if i win the striker of the year again? :D

another good season worth £11m at 19. also got a pretty good wales record

33 appearances and 22 goals. Not bad for a 20 year old :D
btw, Can you keep me update on if i win the striker of the year again? :D

no you didn't in the 2016 year. Yeah I'll keep it informed

slowly sneaking into the Arsenal team and getting a few caps for Cyrmu :)

Whens the next season happening?

not yet, have to get on the other laptop later, I have 2 in my house, one's mine and my dad and the other is my brother's laptop and I have it on that one, due to it being faster than mine.

---------- Post added at 12:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 AM ----------

knocking it through the season atm, will upload later today.

Not really, I'll have a new game in a few days, wrongly deleted the wrong file, so I had delete it, new one in a few days, after my general living gets better.

Not really, I'll have a new game in a few days, wrongly deleted the wrong file, so I had delete it, new one in a few days, after my general living gets better.

no worries man

message me when you do the new game :)

try to do less players too, makes it less daunting then :)

no worries man

message me when you do the new game :)

try to do less players too, makes it less daunting then :)

That is what I realised.

---------- Post added at 12:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 PM ----------

I'll be starting to make a new one later, I did say a couple of days but I have nothing to do, this is keeping me happy.

---------- Post added at 01:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 PM ----------

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/editing/72567-gthames-follow-your-career-2-a.html, new follow your career.