So I went for Gundogan and he's not been great for me at all up until recently and after picking up way too many yellow cards, he's finally scraped himself up to a 7.01 average rating, having scored two goal and only a handful of assists (Maybe even just two or three). I've had to speak to him twice about his recent form and after the second time that's when he really started to improve! Nevertheless, Van Persie has been great for me, Rooney has played as expected, Nani had an amazing start to the season but seems to have dropped off slightly and has also suffered a few injuries. Valencia has been great all season as well as Phil Jones, Rio, Vidic and the rest of the defense but the cream of the crop has been Fellaini who just seems to destroy opposition midfielders, I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a midfielder!

Bernard, he's got attributes and potential to become or be better than any winger in the game.
HE turned a **** in my game , spend 45 mil to sign him for united and sold him for 30 mil after 3 season failure! Bought MArtin munoz a regen and he is doin fantastic.