• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 122
  • Views Views 6K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
sGG8E.jpg

Arsenal will have a 'busy close season' in the transfer market, claims chief executive Ivan Gazidis.

More...

9mill for a frenchman under 21 dosent count Arsene. I would be hugely suprised if Arsenal pay over 20m for a player this summer or any summer Wenger is in charge.

How much can Arsenal spend without breaking the covenants on their debt? Hypothetically and all that.

9mill for a frenchman under 21 dosent count Arsene. I would be hugely suprised if Arsenal pay over 20m for a player this summer or any summer Wenger is in charge.

..why does he have to spend over 20m? incase he gets the super 50m bargain that is fernando torres? If Arsene Wenger can buy the right players of the right level for 200k each who gives a ****? Such a chelsea view on transfers

..why does he have to spend over 20m? incase he gets the super 50m bargain that is fernando torres? If Arsene Wenger can buy the right players of the right level for 200k each who gives a ****? Such a chelsea view on transfers

Not at all, i think the right players have the right value. 50m for Torres was too much somthing i said when the transfer went ahead. But the type of players Arsenal need i.e world class players will cost 20m or more and i dont think Wenger will chance his policy.

Not at all, i think the right players have the right value. 50m for Torres was too much somthing i said when the transfer went ahead. But the type of players Arsenal need i.e world class players will cost 20m or more and i dont think Wenger will chance his policy.

I think he will if the right player becomes available. There aren't a lot of players that can fit into Arsenal's team and style of play that will improve their first team, and even less are available at the minute.

Actually mate if you'd checked you'd realise Rangers dont need to spend to win leagues... unlike some clubs :P

Actually mate if you'd checked you'd realise Rangers dont need to spend to win leagues... unlike some clubs :P

Because you don't need world class players to win your league. You need poor/slightly better than Crawley standard players to have a title challenge in the SPL.

Here mate, players who fail at Old-Firm always move to Championship of Premiership, ie. Lovenkrands, Burke, Charlie Adam, Scot McDonald etc.

Back