Gutted

Ian Brown : The Greatest Promos!

Gregor he asked if you bought something good. ;)

Ian Brown, top chioce mate. I'm still waiting for FM06, if it's not here today I'm going to go crazy, CM4 is getting on my nerves and I need something new to play.

here have somne rep for liking Brown

hehe this rep things wierd, I had over 200 rep power yesterday now i only have 19.

Thanks anyway though. ;)

Well it finally came today, the only day when I actually have something planned for the evening, and it only took 9 days 10 including today, I guess it seemed like longer. ;)

I ordered GUN 2 weeks ago, still not even been posted yet!

Grrrr it wasn't FM it was another game i order off ebay on monday, how come that only takes 2 days first class yet one posted by play 29/12 still isn't here, I'm countng the days as soon as the 14 day period is up they're gonna get one **** of an irate phone call and maybe if I'm lucky thell let me cancel the order so I can buy it for £14.99 from woolies (I doubt it though). ;)

Well I finally got FM06 from woolies, it never arrived from play so I got a refund, and they still had it in at £14.99 so it's all good. ;)

I finally got GUN on Friday almost a whole month since i'd ordered it (granted it was out of stock when I did)

I spent around £100 on play.com over Christmas, everything came within 5 days of ordering it apart from the Man Utd season review but that was out of stock when i bought it so that wasn't a problem.