Gyan departs Sunderland for UAE

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 42
  • Views Views 3K
Reports now saying today that he is on 200k a week. After my rant at Bruce I have simmered and realsied that we have just been duped by Gyan. It seems is just in football for the business side of things which is sad really IMO.

Also if, no disrespect, Al Ain is an 'important club' to him as he puts it he can stay there and never wear the red and white strip again.

Reports now saying today that he is on 200k a week. After my rant at Bruce I have simmered and realsied that we have just been duped by Gyan. It seems is just in football for the business side of things which is sad really IMO.

Also if, no disrespect, Al Ain is an 'important club' to him as he puts it he can stay there and never wear the red and white strip again.

Again, it's a loan. Unless Sunderland were paying him 200k/week or whatever they're called are paying him something under the table, he surely is just earning what he's already earning?

No it's his current wage untaxed plus royalties etc...

But yeah basically getting paid under the table. Also they have paid a fee so is kinda of a weird loan deal and they have their own contract with him is strange

Last edited:
Back