Is this guy for real?
icon_eek.gif

Just brought him in on loan (550k) to add squad depth to my Man Utd squad in January, 1st season with a £8m agreed fee if I decide to purchase him. Anyways, our next match was versus QPR at Loftus Road so I'd thought I'd hand him his debut just a day after signing for the club on deadline day. I could have forgiven him if he had given a sub standard performance with him being thrown straight into the 1st team when he had barely set his foot in the door but I certainly wasn't expecting this!

A Hattrick on his debut and an assist from a corner! Absolutely unbelievable impact he has made. I've never know anyone to be so good at set pieces in an FM game before, he is absolutely amazing at them. He now has in his career plans, 'Has a preference to play in Barclays Premier League'
icon_biggrin.gif

Think I'll take Hoffenheim up on their sale of £8m thank you very much!
icon_biggrin.gif

Haha, Sigurdsson played at Reading in the Championship before he was sold to Hoffenheim, so he knows English football :wub:

Haha, Sigurdsson played at Reading in the Championship before he was sold to Hoffenheim, so he knows English football :wub:

Yeah I know that but nevertheless, that little message was a good sign and he will gel quickly as he is used to British football :D

**** it! Gylfi ended 2nd at golden ball after Messi in his third season. I hope he is gonna be winner next season!

I sent screens several posts before. I am gonna send more when I finish 3rd season (he is averaging 8.00 :))

I have an amazing tactic where i can dominate in most matches but it does not need an AMC would Gylfi prosper in a midfield role if I could retrain him. Either box to box or an attacking midfielder. Im guessing he could use his long shots but just wondeed if anyone else has retrained him there.

I have an amazing tactic where i can dominate in most matches but it does not need an AMC would Gylfi prosper in a midfield role if I could retrain him. Either box to box or an attacking midfielder. Im guessing he could use his long shots but just wondeed if anyone else has retrained him there.

ive never tried retraining him mate but I reckon he could do a decent job as an attacking midfielder, espicially if your tactic dominates possesion as he is amazing at getting assists

He seems to be getting good ratings! I think I might just have to sign him!

i got him for £7m in second season in my newcastle save. i play him in a midfield 3 as advanced playmaker sp and he's doing well. only concern is that he seems to tire more quickly than the others. would def recommend though.

I will try using him in the midfield. Is there another tactic which anyone is using where he stars.

I will try using him in the midfield. Is there another tactic which anyone is using where he stars.

he plays for man utd in my game and they just play a simple 4-4-2 and when he plays (which is not very often) he seems to be average anderson seems to start more

if he is as good as you all say he is i'll wait untill the summer and try get him off united cause he maybe be unhappy by then he's been there for nearly 2 seasons n started like 20 games

I've been playing Gylfi In Midfield and in two games he has four assists. I'm Manchester United and alternate playing him in Midfield for the first half and then as an AMC Inside Foward for the second half. He seem's to be a good squad player although his pace lets him down.

he is definately a trequartista or maybe advanced playmaker for me

i play a 4-2-3-1 and cant seem to get the best out of him where should he play and what role