Gz II Style Facepacks Project Season 2011-12 by NokkunG

nokkung

Oct 30, 2009
Gz II Style Facepack Season 2011-12 by NokkunG

Gz II Style [Ultimate] Facepacks Season 2011-12

Screenshots :
1 / 2 Mod : Download (update 22-12-11)
Megapack Download :

Barclays Premier League Megapack 11-12 by NokkunG(Update Winter transfer)

Ligue I Megapack 11-12 by NokkunG

Bundesliga Megapack 11-12 by NokkunG&Dav

Holland Eredivisie Megapack 11-12 by NokkunG

Serie A TIM Megapack 11-12 by NokkunG,Patrick_14 & Dav (Update Winter transfer)

La Liga Megapack 11-12 by NokkunG&Patrick_14 (Update Winter transfer)

Spor Toto Süper Lig Megapack 11-12 by canerozaskin&NokkunG

Download :

Npower Championship

Birmingham City by NokkunG
Blackpool
Brighton & Hove Albion by NokkunG (Update Winter transfer)
Burnley
Cardiff City by NokkunG
Crystal Palace by NokkunG (Update Winter transfer)
Ipswich Town by NokkunG (Update Winter transfer)
Leicester City by NokkuNG
Millwall
Nottingham Forest
Reading by NokkunG
Southampton by NokkunG
West Ham United by NokkunG

Russian Premier League

Amkar Perm by Patrick_14
Anzhi Makhachkala by Patrick_14
CSKA Moscow by Patrick_14
Dynamo Moscow by Patrick_14
Krasnodar by Patrick_14
Krylia Sovetov Samara by Patrick_14
Lokomotiv Moscow by Patrick_14
Rubin Kazan by Patrick_14
Spartak Moscow by Patrick_14
Terek Grozny by Patrick_14
Volga Nizhny Novgorod by Patrick_14
Zenit Saint Petersburg by Patrick_14

Other Teams :

Benfica by NokkunG
Celtic by Booncho
Dinamo Zagreb by Patrick_14
Eintracht Frankfurt by Kebab_Boys
FC Basel by Patrick_14
Olympiakos by Patrick_14
Porto by NokkunG
Rangers by Booncho
SAS Épinal by kristo
Sporting CP by NokkunG Relink!

Last edited:

4CescFabregas

Jul 23, 2010
Those of groningen don't work ingame and Igor Djuric is missing at Heerenveen. But the rest looks great ingame!

p.s. which database are you using for this update? I saw for example that Takagi of Utrecht didn't had an id, but it exist in my database.

nokkung

Oct 30, 2009
Those of groningen don't work ingame and Igor Djuric is missing at Heerenveen. But the rest looks great ingame!

p.s. which database are you using for this update? I saw for example that Takagi of Utrecht didn't had an id, but it exist in my database.
why groningen don't work? Takagi, I can't see my DB. I use patch 11.3

Igor Djuric I will update soon.

4CescFabregas

Jul 23, 2010
why groningen don't work? Takagi, I can't see my DB. I use patch 11.3

Igor Djuric I will update soon.
No idea, ingame I don't see the pictures (maybe a mistake in the config file?). Your right in the latest patch Takagi doesn't exist, but I made him and a lot of other players in LG's Summer Update. Maybe you could use that (also uses patch 11.3) or could you tell me how to add them to the config file? Thanks in advance! But moreover, keep up the great work!

P.s. are you from Netherlands or what, because that would make it a lot easier for me.

nokkung

Oct 30, 2009
No idea, ingame I don't see the pictures (maybe a mistake in the config file?). Your right in the latest patch Takagi doesn't exist, but I made him and a lot of other players in LG's Summer Update. Maybe you could use that (also uses patch 11.3) or could you tell me how to add them to the config file? Thanks in advance! But moreover, keep up the great work!

P.s. are you from Netherlands or what, because that would make it a lot easier for me.
The players who do not have ID, I will make the FM2012 update has come out.Perhaps you could write for a Config.

I am not Netherlands.I'm thai. From Thailand.

thanks you like my facepacks.

4CescFabregas

Jul 23, 2010
Allright then, but I gues I can just copy the lines of some other player and past in the id of that player (for example Takagi) and add that to the config file? Probably it will work. Thanks anyways!

nokkung

Oct 30, 2009
Update! Gz II Style facepack

FC Groningen by NokkunG Relink! 11-08-11

---------- Post added at 02:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 AM ----------

Allright then, but I gues I can just copy the lines of some other player and past in the id of that player (for example Takagi) and add that to the config file? Probably it will work. Thanks anyways!
That's right !!! ;)

4CescFabregas

Jul 23, 2010
That's right !!! ;)
It does work, so I guess I've done it right!

When can we expect your next updates? And are you making these packs all alone? Hopefully some will help you because I can't wait to see other teams and competitions to be made! Keep it going!

4CescFabregas

Jul 23, 2010
One request @Nokkung: I saw that Arsenal has really nice pre-season action pics online on their website. Just go to fixtures & results, click match menu of some game played already and than pictures. There are a lot of really sharp and nice action pics!

Hopefully you will make them soon. But I'm not trying to push you, just do it as always, because what you make is really great work.

For example

Last edited:

nokkung

Oct 30, 2009
One request @Nokkung: I saw that Arsenal has really nice pre-season action pics online on their website. Just go to fixtures & results, click match menu of some game played already and than pictures. There are a lot of really sharp and nice action pics!

Hopefully you will make them soon. But I'm not trying to push you, just do it as always, because what you make is really great work.

For example

I waited for about 5-10 match competition, which I do indeed.

You can see facepack. I've made ​​from a season ago. Barclays Premier League Gz-Style Megapack 2010-11 - Downloads - Football Manager 2011 Tactics, Wonderkids & Cheats - FM-Base

---------- Post added at 02:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 AM ----------

4CescFabregas

Jul 23, 2010
Allright I get it, the quality will be only better after 5-10 games. Those old pics of BPL were also great, btw no problem that you do the Eredivisie first as I'm a dutchman :) I wont bother you again. I'll give you an update of the posibly missing ones from the eredivisie. KUTGW!

nokkung

Oct 30, 2009
Allright I get it, the quality will be only better after 5-10 games. Those old pics of BPL were also great, btw no problem that you do the Eredivisie first as I'm a dutchman :) I wont bother you again. I'll give you an update of the posibly missing ones from the eredivisie. KUTGW!
I will update after I do all 18 teams.
And will include a Megapack.

---------- Post added at 10:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 PM ----------

4CescFabregas

Jul 23, 2010
Great job agian, only one mistake: Thomas Sorensen doesn't work ingame, because you named him Thomas So(r)ensen. One other thing, Agil Etemadi (37002053) is missing at Groningen.